NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2022 Round 19 Discussion

An NRL spokesperson said the Captains Challenge was permissible in these circumstances.

“The captain can challenge decisions by the referee to stop the play,” the spokesman said.

“Although the referee had blown his whistle to stop the game after the last tackle was completed as time had expired, he had not yet called full-time. “The whole concept of the Captains Challenge is to make sure any decision by the referee that stops the game can be reviewed. To not do so would effectively deny a team the right to have an officiating error corrected on the last play of a game just because time had expired.

“There are multiple examples of games continuing after time has expired following an infringement. These include incidences of foul play or other penalisable rule breaches.

“The obstruction decision itself will be reviewed as a matter of course on Monday.”

:rofl :rofl :rofl

My gosh, why are they even trying to justify it? Just admit you screwed up majorly guys instead of essentially saying teams can challenge the literal clock now.

I've heard a few Cowboy fans suggest many will be over this by next week, which is the funniest thing I have ever heard.

How many years after the fact were they still carrying on about the "hand of foran" or the extra tackle set?

The people who will have forgotten are Cowboys fans, they're the only people who would have forgotten.

I've heard a few Cowboy fans suggest many will be over this by next week, which is the funniest thing I have ever heard.

How many years after the fact were they still carrying on about the "hand of foran" or the extra tackle set?

The people who will have forgotten are Cowboys fans, they're the only people who would have forgotten.

Payten said the same thing in the presser, likely where they got it from.

They aren’t a particularly clever bunch

yep, I'm sure people will forget about this. Just like Cowboys fans have forgotten about the decisions that went against them ... oh wait

Now we have a ‘short’ whistle. Ffs just own up to your stupidity

Waddell has been referred straight to the judiciary for an eye gouge on Tino

Finucane is pleading not guilty to a grade 3 dangerous contact charge

Everyone is talking about Finucane being charged for a head clash saying it's the first one... wasn't Napa charged when he broke Macca's jaw because he led with his head??

Everyone is talking about Finucane being charged for a head clash saying it's the first one... wasn't Napa charged when he broke Macca's jaw because he led with his head??

Napa got suspended for that more than once (i think both times were on Macca)

Active Now

• Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.