NRL 2022 Round 4 Discussion

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
4619.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Worried2Death - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 5, 2016
REACTIONS: 9,199
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]
Sproj could easily become a nzwarriors member, do you think he will jump ship! 🤣
That's like jumping from the Titanic to the Hindenburg

Come on guys, if we're all on sinking ships, at least we can go down looking lovingly in each others' eyes.

Besides, the Warriors have so many ex-Broncos, how can I not love you guys?

4619.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Worried2Death - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 5, 2016
REACTIONS: 9,199
8423.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Sproj - broncoshq.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .September 5, 2013
Come on guys, if we're all on sinking ships, at least we can go down looking lovingly in each others' eyes.

Besides, the Warriors have so many ex-Broncos, how can I not love you guys?

Lodgey was best on field the other night, so much for a disruptive influence and unpredictable manic with anger problems, just goes to show the biggest **** always wins.

1.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]tajhay - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 29, 2012
REACTIONS: 23,838
3558.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]globaleagle - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 7, 2011

Any more teams coming on to the cross forum chat in the future?

We tried that with the cowboys stampede. Unfortunately their user base was not matured yet to handle inter forum discussions.

Any new addition would also need to be running the base forum software as the three currently. If there are other forums which you think would be a good fit, please feel free to suggest to Dan, Nashy or myself at your respective sites.

At the moment we are happy with how this feature is being used across our sites and amongst the users.

Good job to all three communities in how they have adapted to this.

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”​

3558.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]globaleagle - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .October 7, 2011
1.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]tajhay - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 29, 2012
REACTIONS: 23,838

We tried that with the cowboys stampede. Unfortunately their user base was not matured yet to handle inter forum discussions.

Any new addition would also need to be running the base forum software as the three currently. If there are other forums which you think would be a good fit, please feel free to suggest to Dan, Nashy or myself at your respective sites.

At the moment we are happy with how this feature is being used across our sites and amongst the users.

Good job to all three communities in how they have adapted to this.

“Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”​

Thank you.

I think it's going well, and 11 thumbs up to you, nashy, and I guess....Dan

31963.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Brookie Bob - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .March 15, 2021

Meanwhile, because we tried to do the right thing by going to the integrity unit, Haas is looking at two weeks out for defending himself. Assault and cocaine is apparently not as bad as trying to push a drunk teammate off you pretty softly.

9527.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Wrighty - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 25, 2021
REACTIONS: 3,098
3558.jpg

Thank you.

I think it's going well, and 11 thumbs up to you, nashy, and I guess....Dan

I enjoy reading an Australian perspective on league in this thread
You guys have a different take on the games sometimes compared to the kiwi fans on our message board
Have also enjoyed being let into the trials and tribulations that fans from other teams go through as puts your own troubles into perspective.
By the way there would be a meltdown on our warriors forum of epic proportion’s if the storm did a Coates job on one of our players.

I want to fold some Kents

9527.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]Wrighty - nzwarriors.com[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .May 25, 2021
REACTIONS: 3,114
Brisbane fans - why did you lose to Cowboys. I have been studying their team this week and Broncos have better cattle. Plus you were coming off 2 wins. What went on in that match?

9527.jpg

Brisbane fans - why did you lose to Cowboys. I have been studying their team this week and Broncos have better cattle. Plus you were coming off 2 wins. What went on in that match?

Haas and Kelly came to handbags at 50 paces and that was that.

9527.jpg

We have a bad coach.

9527.jpg

2 wins on the trot is about as far as we go these days.

9527.jpg

The Broncos couldn't handle their up and in defence. They also have a really dangerous kicking game, Jermiah Nanai has emerged as the new Chris McQueen as the best exponent of the mid-field kick and he scored a hat-trick just chasing kicks.

Thus far the Broncos have shown no ability to adjust when things don't go their way. They lack creativity and do an awful job of creating space for their outside backs. It makes it easy for the defence to jam up on Staggs because they'll go to him even on slow play the balls. You may have seen that on the weekend just before the Montoya try where they went right off a slow Reynolds play the ball.

On the Cowboys they've developed some defensive resolve. The decision to move Drinkwater out of the halves has paid dividends and their young pack is buying in. Their attack still needs some work but if Taumalolo can produce passes like he did against the Broncos that should ease matters.

They had an unhappy night against the Chooks, it will be interesting to see how they respond but if they play like Round 2 and 3 they're going to be a handful for the Warriors.

Active Now

• Manlyman
  • Fozz
  • Broncorob
  • mitch222
  • FACTHUNT
  • johnny plath
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Mr Fourex
  • kiwibronco
  • Wendall Taylor
  • HVbronco
  • Manofoneway
  • GCBRONCO
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.