NRL 2023 Round 4 Discussion

Dragons and Tigers fight out for the spoon if Sheenius and Hook are still around by then

Lomax... on his feet and loses the ball with Nikora on his back

Bunker: "Lomax doesn't regain his feet and loses the ball"

Confused Girl GIF

Re the Johnson try in the Warriors game.

I don't mind that one. Mahoney got fooled by the dummy and thought Fonua-Blake was going to get the ball. He steps in towards Fonua-Blake and plants his feet.

It's very much a 50/50 one. It comes down to does Mahoney make a defensive decision? It looks like he does and then realizes at the last second that Fonua-Blake isn't going to get the ball. Notice how Mahoney doesn't complain.

I don't mind if that's a try, but in saying that I wouldn't have complained if they took it off Johnson either. It's a bit of an iffy one.

The non-strip was definitely a strip, so that was a try. The Johnson one was definitely a no-try. As much as I would prefer they get them right (and there is no excuse for them not to, with the technology they have), at least they balance each other out.

It'd be funny if Lachlan Miller turns out to be a better fullback than Sualli

Screenshot 20230327 080538 Firefox

Haas leading the Dally Ms with Reyno and Walsh also in the top 5.

How the heck though is Gagai on 8 points? Such a weird points system and really, they shouldn't get boneheads to give them out.

Additionally, it know it was Panthers but that field goal from Cleary was stunning in the context of the game. I cannot think of anyone outside of him and maybe Reynolds on his day who could pull that out. That was a stunning play.

Additionally, it know it was Panthers but that field goal from Cleary was stunning in the context of the game. I cannot think of anyone outside of him and maybe Reynolds on his day who could pull that out. That was a stunning play.

Latrell did it last year against Storm.

45 out with 30 seconds left. It was still rising when it went between the posts.

Active Now

• leon.bott
  • Broncorob
  • Xzei
  • Dash
  • Redux
  • IceWorks
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bronx48
  • broncos4life
  • Fozz
  • RodF
  • Midean
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • TimWhatley
  • KateBroncos1812
  • FACTHUNT
  • Wolfie
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Brocko
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.