NOT CROSS FORUM NRL 2023 Round 8 Discussion

[st_table="45%"][st_tr][st_td_row="2"]
1959.jpg
[/st_td_row][st_td]StuBoot - silvertails.net[/st_td][/st_tr][st_tr][st_td="0.7"]JOINED: .June 22, 2010
[/st_td][/st_tr][/st_table]

l'm no Kent apologist but there is something seriously wrong with the System that allows a player to leave his club ( of his own choice) and sign with another for much less.
Same length of contract so that can't be used as a point of difference.
I would understand if he went to the Dolphins as it's been reported his wife's family is up that way.
But moving to a city that is more expensive to live but earn less money doesn't make sense to me.

I get it if it's a situation like Reynolds where Souffs only offered him a one year deal but the Broncos offered three.

I also get Munster staying at the Storm for less, that's his current club so they shouldn't have to pay overs to keep him.

From what one of the journos on 9 were saying about Wighton is he has a pretty good investment portfolio owning several houses etc and is willing to take the cut for more success/wants a change.

I don't think it's that far fetched, it's just most footy players are dumb with their money or have too many attachments to fund to never take a pay cut.

From what one of the journos on 9 were saying about Wighton is he has a pretty good investment portfolio owning several houses etc and is willing to take the cut for more success/wants a change.

I don't think it's that far fetched, it's just most footy players are dumb with their money or have too many attachments to fund to never take a pay cut.

The Raiders and the Rabbitohs were at the same motel during COVID bubble NRL .
Jack and Latrell became best buddies and the two teams did a lot of socializing together .

Unread

Active Now

• eggstar10
  • broncotville
  • Fatboy
  • Jazza
  • NSW stables
  • davidp
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • Morepudding
  • broncs30
  • Hurrijo
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.