NRL 360 29/6 - **** the Broncos episode

..Tubbsy McCantcoach..

Bahahahaaa..
Seriously, the board have lost the plot - tag-teaming two <50% coaches to run the joint. Morris said it, the board is getting advise from Lockyer who is obviously pulling McCantcoach's strings.

#sackLockyer #sackMorris #sackWhite

That is one hard sell. I hope he gets an injury free run next season otherwise he'll be too much risk for anyone to sign beyond '21.
At least it’s not our problem then.

Complaining about a roster mid season is like whinging about last week's lotto numbers.
I'm not saying they're wrong, but as I said we got flogged by a side of rejects and has-beens nobody would have touched in the pre-season (arrow, Taylor, and a couple more exceptions aside).
The point is, to have any relevance change must come from what we have (unless there another Isaac Luke situation floating around). That means either: changing the coach or somehow him changing both the teams attitude/tactics/strategy that he has until now failed to succeed with.
Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting it to change, and that is our team right now.

That is one hard sell. I hope he gets an injury free run next season otherwise he'll be too much risk for anyone to sign beyond '21.
If fully fit, i would like to see him play lock. I think he could be like Cam Murray. Quick on his feet, good footwork with ball playing ability.. it's his preferred position too.

Hope he can stay injury free in 2021.

I found it interesting when the others were critising The Broncos for releasing players like Nikorima, McGuire & McCullough (the same players they have questioned in the past for their output as players) Buzz was questioning whether they actually offered anything to the club.

Funny how these journalists can just swing their narrative to suit their agenda. James Hooper is the worst of them, he loves a ‘catchy’ sensationalist headline like no other journalist!

I found it interesting when the others were critising The Broncos for releasing players like Nikorima, McGuire & McCullough (the same players they have questioned in the past for their output as players) Buzz was questioning whether they actually offered anything to the club.

Funny how these journalists can just swing their narrative to suit their agenda. James Hooper is the worst of them, he loves a ‘catchy’ sensationalist headline like no other journalist!
Buzz got Hooper last night when Hooper was ranting about them bringing Kearney in and he has a winning % of 37% as a head coach. Buzz fired back what is his winning % as an assistant coach - Hooper, looking like a stunned mullet with his mouth open.

Buzz got Hooper last night when Hooper was ranting about them bringing Kearney in and he has a winning % of 37% as a head coach. Buzz fired back what is his winning % as an assistant coach - Hooper, looking like a stunned mullet with his mouth open.
Haha. It’s one of the first times I’ve seen that big mouth so shut. He looked like a real ‘Palooka’.

Haha. It’s one of the first times I’ve seen that big mouth so shut. He looked like a real ‘Palooka’.

And then right on queue his mate Kent pipes up with “what does that matter?” Are you serious? They are talking about hiring him as an assistant and his record as an assistant doesn’t matter.

They made some good points last night but the showed they have no interest in us improving, they just want to laugh at us. Surprisingly it was Rothfield that wanted to talk solutions but everyone was shouted down.

Last edited:
And then right on queue his mate Kent pipes up with “what does that matter?” Are you serious? They are talking about hiring him as an assistant and his record as an assistant doesn’t matter.

They made some good points last night but the showed they have no interest in us improving, they just want to laugh at us. Surprisingly it was Rothfield that wanted to talk solutions but everyone was shouted down.

I've watched this show in segments unfortunately at times and shouting down each other is all they ever seem to do. I refuse to watch this garbage unless I have to.

I thought Ikin was the only one talking sense, saying it goes higher than the coach. Buzz was ranting at the player level/Kent was ranting at the coach level but Ikin was ranting at the board. That’s the level the changes need to be made.
obviously Ikin is on the inside about what they did to his father in law, his head looked like it was going to explode.
it’s the first time I’ve seen him so passionate about

Thought ikin and Benny don’t talk because of the falling out over the separation 🤷‍♂️

Active Now

• Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Locky's Left Boot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.