NEWS NRL admits three wrong calls cost Parramatta in loss to Broncos

I watched it again and Darius does not move but does brace himself because Gutterson runs straight into him. Gutterson falls to his immediately after the goal is kicked and ever once complains he was impeded.

A total beat up but as I said yesterday it's the media laying the ground work for a square up if and when we meet up with Parra. So fekkin schoolboy amutuerish petty, bad loser, whinging.

Ironically, Sutton even fucked up the explanation! Boyd never impeded Gutherson at all by moving, Gutherson ran into him. If anything, he was offside at the play the ball.

As for Boyd, he didn't move into the path of Gutherson to stop him from getting to Isaako. Gutherson runs into him. He never once tries to go around Boyd, he makes a beeline straight for Boyd in an attempt to milk a penalty and it backfired on him.
Annesley also stated that the rules allow Boyd to be exactly where he was.

I welcome the criticism from the pure-bred *****. It means we are starting to worry them. **** the lot of them haha.

I welcome the criticism from the pure-bred *****. It means we are starting to worry them. **** the lot of them haha.
Should that not be in-bred *****?

As for Boyd, he didn't move into the path of Gutherson to stop him from getting to Isaako. Gutherson runs into him. He never once tries to go around Boyd, he makes a beeline straight for Boyd in an attempt to milk a penalty and it backfired on him.
It's one thing I agree with commentators on channel 9, too often the ref and video refs will call a penalty or call a no try in obstruction situations where defensive players haven't truly been impeded or even made an effort to stop the try(they do this to increase the chances it will be denied). It's still the responsibility of the defensive team to do everything they can to defend.

Last edited:
so let me get this straight ... during the weekly briefing given by the NRL's head of football, where "controversial" calls are explained nothing is mentioned, until a "journonalist" questions it ... then Annersley says that the rules say Boyd is permitted to stand right where he was ...

then a day after that the NRL changes their opinion on the ruling and speaks to BA or Crawley or both ... not to mention ads a couple of other "incorrect" rulings to the discussion for good measure...

if Klein had have legitimately fucked up a ruling that cost Parramatta a match then he would have been dropped for failing to do the one thing he was supposed to ... cost the Broncos the game.

more and more, i hope we play the Rabbitohs at some point during the finals and knock them out ... because if we do that Crawleys salty tears will be absolutely GLORIOUS

It's a bit laughable that there is no mention of the more obvious and less subjective knock-ons missed on a video review that cost us the repeat set at a point where we could have more or less put the game away, which ended up being a potential 12 point swing. Not to mention the high shot on Seggy in the lead up to the field goal, which was also likely not called because of the same reluctance to award penalties in golden point that the author highlights, and which would have only strengthened his argument.

Objectivity in journalism, hey...

If Parra beat Manly they have to beat them by more than 12 then they move into 5th spot otherwise if they lose or win by less than 12 they will remain 6th. At present if we beat the Dogs we will remain in 7th and play Parra (6th v 7th). If we lose to the dogs and there is no draw between Tigs and Snarks we play whoever finishes in 5th spot.

Coincidentally Parra play Manly the day before us so we'll know who we play if we or if we lose..

Man I so hope we encounter the Eels come finals time and kick them, give them something to really whinge about.

Last edited:
Man I so hope we encounter the Eels come finals time and kick them, give them something to really whinge about.
I don't. That Bankwest stadium is the second best RL ground in Australia, it's like a smaller version of Suncorp where the crowd is right on top of you. Playing in front of 30000 eels fans there would be pretty intimidating, I'd rather go to Brookvale.

Last edited:
If BA truly has said this to Crawley in the hopes he will print it he has shown what a shit coach he is. Instead of focusing on the missed tackles that lead to the Fifita break all his players will read this and think “I’m not a bad defender, we was wobbed!”

They can bleat to their hearts content, we won.

"NRL admits three wrong calls cost Parramatta in loss to Broncos"

Yeah? Well, the NRL can suck my fat one.

Active Now

• Galah
  • Midean
  • davidp
  • bb_gun
  • TimWhatley
  • Scorchie
  • MrRobot
  • Battler
  • Skyblues87
  • mitch222
  • Jazza
  • Xzei
  • whykickamoocow
  • Wolfie
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • Manofoneway
  • theshed
  • kiwi2
  • Sproj
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.