NEWS NRL clubs sure to take notice as Broncos youngsters fire in City-Country

Well Paix is Corey Paix's brother so that might keep him around for a bit, family ties. We have Joshua James 5/8 too who's flying under the radar but winning some prestige, joint winner of best player in Colts with a fullback from Cows.... That's over Walker and all the other next Cronks n whatnot.

I know it's all doom and gloom with our halves but we'll get by.

Well Paix is Corey Paix's brother so that might keep him around for a bit, family ties. We have Joshua James 5/8 too who's flying under the radar but winning some prestige, joint winner of best player in Colts with a fullback from Cows.... That's over Walker and all the other next Cronks n whatnot.

I know it's all doom and gloom with our halves but we'll get by.

Are you really flying under the radar if you captain Queensland U18 to a win and win MM player of the year?

The only reason Walker got focus was because of Kent, if he doesn't mention him it would still just be me saying about this Jet.

Last edited:
Are you really flying under the radar if you captain Queensland U18 to a win and win MM player of the year?

The only reason Walker got focus was because of Kent, if he doesn't mention him it would still just be me saying about this Jet.
Not to sure about Josh being player of the year though , a few in front of him I would have thought , dont get me wrong Josh is a good player but Norths didnt have a real good season and he had not much around him , not sure who votes for this award , have been told its the refs which is puzzling , but could explain why some would not get votes , the likes of Walker , Simpkin , Walsh dont mind a bit of chat with the ref

Will they though? Is this journalist ‘sure’ that NRL clubs keep an eye on elite junior games?

FMD... Slow news day, eh?

Considering every young half we have and had had their own article about being the next Lockyer, Cronk, Alf on official sites if NRL, QRL etc. Yes.

Last edited:

Active Now

• HarryAllan7
  • Manofoneway
  • kiwibronco
  • Fatboy
  • Swordfish
  • MrMoore
  • Harry Sack
  • RolledOates
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fozz
  • Spoon
  • theshed
  • Lazza
  • Browny
  • Jazza
  • KateBroncos1812
  • mitch222
  • davidp
  • Fitzy
  • Foordy
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.