NRL.COM 2018 website

K

KickHaas

NYC Player
Jul 21, 2017
Am I alone in thinking the restyled NRL.COM website is no where near as good as it used to be?

It may be a bit more aesthetically pleasing to some, but for me, the overall navigation/use of the website annoys me.

I also liked the previous websites match pages where you could see the team lists showing each individual players match stats. Time on field, hit ups, tackles, errors, points, fantasy points etc.

Perhaps I am not finding the correct page to see the stats, but the current way I try to does not encompass every players stats for the match (draw/match/team lists or stats)

Any suggestions on what website around that list each players individual match stats?

No you're not alone, it's shit.
Plus I have to keep signing in to get all access, whoever designed it should be shot

I like the flat look, but the whole experience sucks with how they're trying to do it.

The new site is a nightmare. They screwed the pooch.

There was nothing wrong with the old site. More in-depth stats. Easier navigation for videos and news.

Thanks for the responses guys. Will go check out fox shortly.

After some further looking around the nrl site, looks like the match centre/ stats centre is within the fantasy section. (Click Fantasy/ Click menu tab -the 3 little horizontal lines top left/ Click stats centre or match centre)

Unfortunately there is a message saying "will be available soon" for both stats and match centre

The new site is a nightmare. They screwed the pooch.

There was nothing wrong with the old site. More in-depth stats. Easier navigation for videos and news.

Stats might be displayed different, but they are all still there. Porthoz has them, ask him nice to see if he can do something with the data for you...

Stats might be displayed different, but they are all still there. Porthoz has them, ask him nice to see if he can do something with the data for you...

Edit: I was being subtle.

I'm assuming you're talking about the fantasy section?

Move this to our forums mate. We have the data you seek in house.

OOh, secret staff forum area.

12.jpg

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Swordfish
  • RolledOates
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fozz
  • Spoon
  • theshed
  • Lazza
  • Browny
  • Jazza
  • KateBroncos1812
  • mitch222
  • davidp
  • Fitzy
  • Foordy
  • Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Kev_Guz
  • Bish
  • Skathen
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.