NRL - Finals Week 1

He's already contracted with 9 so I'd say it's a sure thing.

I kind of wish Fox/Nine would stop hiring dumb players to be commentators.

Anasta in particular, if Foxtel offer a paid package that mutes Anasta's commentary, I'd pay for it. Blocker Roach too, he sounds like he's calling a grand final winning try when he's just talking about a routine interchange.

Anasta was annoying af last night. All he ever does is repeat a phrase in an attempt to make it more dramatic. “Here we go! Here we go!, it’s going down to the wire. Down to the wire”

How many rep players do you think they had in their squad in 2017? I don't think you realize the exact number...

They had a squad full of rep players in 2017, as well as 2018 and 2019.

Nice of you, and not surprising, to try and make WB's and JD's record against the Roosters look better than what it actually is, but it's actually 62%. To try and not include the 2017 games is just stupid.

Regardless, 62% win rate with inferior squads is pretty impressive? If I wasn’t referring to the last two years, I would have said 62% win record which is still fucking good lol.

giphy.gif

Me at the end of last nights games. Cya Gal, thanks for being the losingest loser to ever lose and the countless memes over the years.

Active Now

• mitch222
  • Financeguy
  • Xzei
  • Broncorob
  • thenry
  • TimWhatley
  • Broncosarethebest
  • lynx000
  • Footy Fanatic
  • broncoscope
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • RolledOates
  • theshed
  • Skathen
  • mrslong
  • BroncosAlways
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.