NRL - Finals Week 1

Structure
Structure
Structure

Sprinkle a fair amount of individual brilliance on top an voila [emoji106]

Cronk is an absolute master half back. Should pay him some dollars to tutor our young halves ( turpin is not invited)

Is that a rule? You can play the ball to yourself?

Damn watching Keary makes one realise what a dinosaur Boyd is. We will never be top 4 material with him in the side.

Last edited:
Damn watching Keary makes one realise what a dinosaur Boyd is. We will never be top 4 material with him in the side.

It wasn’t long ago Boyd was passing like that for Oates to score...

lol latrell mitchell has some serious anger issues. must be hell in his head

Bennett’s last finals game conceded 48 and now gunna be at least 30+

Well, thing is, that's about the only passing game Boyd had .. and has. As for a running game ... zip. He is a dinosaur and we play like Neanderthals with him in the halves.

Tedesco just did a Boyd at fullback.

I remember ducking behind the couch as a kid when Dr Who came on. I've got that same feeling if we have to play Rorters in this seasons finals.

We will have to win a lot of games if we are to play the Rorters in these finals, so I will just be happy / amazed that we are there...

Looks like the Rabbitohs have been figured out...

How about that?

Not one crusher tackle all night not even a pretend lay down one.

I think Seibs' sledge of Soufs JD is fully vindicated tonight. Let's hope our boys don't let him down on Sunday.

Is JWH got a case to answer for that trip on Jimmy? While we're talking Jimmy, how well did he go tonight - said no one ever.

See Keary
See Boyd
Night and day.
3agdog.jpg

Active Now

• winslow_wong
  • cento
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Foordy
  • Galah
  • Battler
  • Broncosgirl
  • Broncorob
  • broncs30
  • Kev_Guz
  • MrRobot
  • Pablo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.