Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Prelim Final
Canberra Raiders vs. South Sydney Rabbitohs
GIO Stadium, Friday 27 September 2019
Kick Off: 7:50pm

CANBERRA RAIDERS

1. Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad 2. Nick Cotric 3. Jarrod Croker 4. Joseph Leilua 5. Jordana Rapana 6. Jack Wighton 7. Aidan Sezer 8. Josh Papalii 9. Josh Hodgson 10. Iosia Soliola 11. John Bateman 12. Elliott Whitehead 13. Joseph Tapine

Interchange: 14. Bailey Simonsson 15. Emre Guler 16. Corey Horsburgh 17. Dunamis Lui

Reserves: 18. Sam Williams 19. Ryan Sutton 20. Siliva Havili 21. Sebastian Kris

SOUTH SYDNEY RABBITOHS

1. Adam Doueihi 2. Alex Johnston 3. James Roberts 4. Dane Gagai 5. Campbell Graham 6. Cody Walker 7. Adam Reynolds 8. Thomas Burgess 9. Damien Cook 10. Liam Knight 11. John Sutton 12. Sam Burgess 13. Cameron Murray

Interchange: 14 George Burgess 15. Junior Tatola 16. Ethan Lowe 17. Mark Nicholls

Reserves: 18. Jaydn Su'A 19. Corey Allan 20. Dean Britt 21. Mawene Hiroti

Prelim Final
Sydney Roosters vs. Melbourne Storm
SCG, Saturday 28 September 2019
Kick Off: 7:50pm

SYDNEY ROOSTERS

1. James Tedesco 2. Daniel Tupou 3. Latrell Mitchell 4. Joseph Manu 5. Brett Morris 6. Luke Keary 7. Cooper Cronk 8. Isaac Liu 9. Sam Verrills 10. Sio Siua Taukeiaho 11. Boyd Cordner 12. Mitchell Aubusson 13. Victor Radley

Interchange: 14. Angus Crichton 15. Zane Tetevano 16. Nat Butcher 17. Lindsay Collins

Reserves:
18. Sitili Tupouniua 19. Drew Hutchinson 20. Jake Friend 21. Ryan Hall
MELBOURNE STORM

1. Ryan Papenhuyzen 2. Suliasi Vunivalu 3. Curtis Scott 4. Justin Olam 5. Josh Addo-Carr 6. Cameron Munster 7. Jahrome Hughes 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Cameron Smith 10. Nelson Asofa-Solomona 11. Felise Kaufusi 12. Kenneath Bromwich 13. Dale Finucane

Interchange: 14. Brandon Smith 15. Tui Kamikamica 16. Max King 17. Will Chambers

Reserves: 18. Marion Seve 19. Joe Stimson 20. Tino Faasuamaleaui 21. Sandor Earl

Two cracking games and really can't pick a winner in either.

Canberra are the better team this year but Souths are gritty enough and have the class to convert opportunities into points. If Souths let Canberra blow them off the park early, I'd say they'll struggle to win but if they turn up and get into the grind from minute 1, it'll go down to the wire. Tipping the Green Machine.

On Roosters Vs Melbourne, I'd ordinarily say no one can beat this Roosters team but Melbourne aren't just any team and you can bet after last year and recent matches they will be loading every bullet they have to take a shot at the Roosters. Any team with Cam Smith in it can't be written off, he's just too smart and I expect this will go down to the wire but I'll be tipping the Roosters.

The Raiders need to blow the Rabbitohs off the park.

They can't get into a grind, they don't have the halves to get them home in such a big game. They beat Melbourne thanks to a rare mistake. If that didn't happen, they would have lost. They won't get so lucky a second time in a row.

The Raiders need to blow the Rabbitohs off the park.

They can't get into a grind, they don't have the halves to get them home in such a big game. They beat Melbourne thanks to a rare mistake. If that didn't happen, they would have lost. They won't get so lucky a second time in a row.
May have lost.

Hoping to see Cronk and the Roosters get the wood over Storm again. We might just see Smith lose his cool and boilover if things aren't going his way. What a sight that would be.

Raiders/Rabbitohs might be a bit sloppy, both teams playing like they are afraid of a choke. I'm hoping the Raiders win, but I don't think they will beat Melbourne or Roosters in the GF.

Roosters/Storm I think the intent will be obvious very early, I'm predicting an early try, in the first few minutes, and that team will win the game. It will be tight, but convincing by the winner, who will go on to win the GF. Melbourne unfortunately.

Yeah even if the Storm win it will be good value. The Roosters forum nearly always blames conspiracy. Still, go Roosters.

Hoping to see Cronk and the Roosters get the wood over Storm again. We might just see Smith lose his cool and boilover if things aren't going his way. What a sight that would be.

Would love to see Cronk put a choke hold on smith again only for smith to lose his cool and throw a slap again.

Actually, I'd like to see The Storm roll The Roosters, then get done in the GF [emoji41][emoji106]

"Star" Rabbitohs player James Roberts has been ruled out of tomorrow nights game btw....

I guess his new team mates don't want to carry him

Apparently he suffered a compound fracture in his thumb during last weeks game. I was more giggling about the use of the term Star.

If you're watching the viking clap tonight and interested in where it originated you might like this article. The video at the end is well worth watching all the way through as it shows the original chant being performed in full.

Apparently he suffered a compound fracture in his thumb during last weeks game. I was more giggling about the use of the term Star.

So he’ll have another disrupted pre season then.

Active Now

• Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.