NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When do these get blown? Even with JWH going to sleep on our players in the last few minutes of Friday's game we couldn't get one. I can't recall us ever getting a ghost penalty when the scores were close to help us out.

Not that we deserved the win.

Depends on the team's jersey and whether they are a fairytale team or not.

The Sea Eagles and Sharks have been issued breach notices for their press conference rant.

Sharks - $30,000
Sea Eagles - $20,000

The Sea Eagles and Sharks have been issued breach notices for their press conference rant.

Sharks - $30,000
Sea Eagles - $20,000
Even the fine system is decided by interpretation.

Speaking of which, @Organix

Is your name based on Asterix comics? If so, you are even more amazing in my eyes.
Hahahaha yes! I am an Organic Chemist by trade and profession and I love Asterix and Obelix.

Ever read an Asterix comic?

Ha! There it is, you answered without looking at my question, you sir, are a legend!

Those comics had such cool names, my favourite being Roman Centurian Gluteus Maximus who cried every time because 'he must have been in love.'

Ha! There it is, you answered without looking at my question, you sir, are a legend!

Those comics had such cool names, my favourite being Roman Centurian Gluteus Maximus who cried every time because 'he must have been in love.'
Cheers, mate! I had all those omnibus collections growing up.

Well off to Vietnam in about ten minutes but will continue this later. I guess I'm going to be Travelix right now.
Nice mate. Enjoy 'Nam. Can't wait for all the stories. "Back in 'Nam...."

Haha, love the asterix talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• pennywisealfie
  • Jazza
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dash
  • Financeguy
  • Broncorob
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Organix
  • Ejbroncos
  • Old Mate
  • Yem
  • bert_lifts
  • Brocko
  • Browny
  • theshed
  • Strop
  • Rah88
  • Xzei
  • Johnny92
... and 68 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.