NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Word is Badger will be retiring at the end of the season and Klein will get the axe.

Word is Badger will be retiring at the end of the season and Klein will get the axe.

Will believe it when I see it. And they will probably replace them two worse refs somehow.

Just gotta get rid of fucking Sutton too.

So we end up with chicken-legs Cecchin in charge of everything?
Awesome.

Isn't the PMXIII vs PNG game on today? Can't even find a score update

Edit: Never mind

DKZDLuGUMAAcqs3.jpg:large

Dylan walker down with a possible leg fracture

Two students at Blockhouse Bay Intermediate were reprimanded after asking visiting Warriors players why they were so bad.

They were sent to time out and forced to write an apology letter.

I would give those kids a fucking award.

Two students at Blockhouse Bay Intermediate were reprimanded after asking visiting Warriors players why they were so bad.

They were sent to time out and forced to write an apology letter.

I would give those kids a fucking award.

What was the player's answer?

Just go with this reason.

2017 Super League Dream Team -

1. Zak Hardaker (Castleford Tigers)
2. Greg Eden (Castleford Tigers)
3. Michael Shenton (Castleford Tigers)
4. Mark Percival (St Helens RLFC)
5. Mahe Fonua (Hull FC)
6. Albert Kelly (Hull FC)
7. Luke Gale (Castleford Tigers)
8. Grant Millington (Castleford Tigers)
9. Matt Parcell (Leeds Rhinos)
10. Sebastine Ikahihifo (Huddersfield Giants)
11. Ben Murdoch-Masila (Salford Red Devils)
12. Mike McMeeken (Castleford Tigers)
13. Sean O’Loughlin (Wigan Warriors)

Why was Albert Melly and NRL reject by the way? He was looking really good and then was suddenly punted. What happened?

Why was Albert Melly and NRL reject by the way? He was looking really good and then was suddenly punted. What happened?

* Kelly had off-field issues but I don't think he was punted. I think he took a bigger pay day with the added bonus of less scrutiny.

* Kelly had off-field issues but I don't think he was punted. I think he took a bigger pay day with the added bonus of less scrutiny.

That's right.

Both Blair and Kelly were offered better deals and the Gold Coast didn't stand in their way because they had other players coming through. Kane Elgey had just won the NYC Player of the Year and he was set to be the long term half alongside Aidan Sezer before the Daly Cherry-Evans saga reared it's ugly head.

Kelly has had his share of ups and downs in the UK but for the most part has really found his feet over there. There's quite a few NRL sides that would be lucky to have his services.

That's right.

Both Blair and Kelly were offered better deals and the Gold Coast didn't stand in their way because they had other players coming through. Kane Elgey had just won the NYC Player of the Year and he was set to be the long term half alongside Aidan Sezer before the Daly Cherry-Evans saga reared it's ugly head.

Kelly has had his share of ups and downs in the UK but for the most part has really found his feet over there. There's quite a few NRL sides that would be lucky to have his services.

Would you say we would be one of them? I remember watching him at the Titans and thinking this kid has got something POTENTIALLY special and then he just disappeared.

Would you say we would be one of them? I remember watching him at the Titans and thinking this kid has got something POTENTIALLY special and then he just disappeared.

Kelly has got talent for days, he just needed to curb the misbehavior off the field. He got it together at the Gold Coast, but in 2014 he suffered a serious injury which prevented him from building on his impressive 2013.

For the right price, he'd be a good fit for any club. When I made my comment I was thinking more Canterbury, Canberra, Manly, Newcastle, Warriors but he could be a handy relief half/super-sub anywhere for the right price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Galah
  • Battler
  • NSW stables
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Johnny92
  • Harry Sack
  • Redux
  • Allo
  • Porthoz
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.