NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Sam Kasiano.. Unbelievable.

DS_mCbCVQAAXSyk.jpg

DS_mCdEU8AAViNg.jpg
Similar photo came out this time last year. And the year before. Then by round 5 he looks like he's eaten Anthony Milford.

So he’s selling tickets to the gun show

GI is set to make a positional switch to the centres because of concerns over his knee not being able to handle the demands of a fullback.

Alex Johnston is set to make the switch to fullback.

Alex Hoffman...they really don't have anyone else?

No ISC thread and wasn't sure it was worth starting one for but the Ipswich Jets are after Dave Taylor apparently. @1910 Do you know anything about this?

Similar photo came out this time last year. And the year before. Then by round 5 he looks like he's eaten Anthony Milford.

Would be hard for him to eat Milford when Milford has already eaten Milford

Josh Jackson named captain of the Bulldogs

Wow he’d be an inspiring leader lol

Kasiano is better when he is fat. Skinny Kasiano is less effective.

How do you know this without seeing him play at his new body shape? Regardless of fat/skinny whatever, Bellyache will extract the best out of him.

Because he has got skinny before. As recently as the start of last season.

How do you know this without seeing him play at his new body shape? Regardless of fat/skinny whatever, Bellyache will extract the best out of him.

Just like he did with George Rose.

Yeah that’s true, but it didn’t last very long. I wonder what will happen at Melbourne. I’ve always had a soft spot for the big fella.

From what I have seen he's better through the line when he has that added bulk.

George Rose isn’t a good comparison, surely you can see that... the bloke was his own worst enemy and had little skill to start with.

Is it really? Both are players that have spent nearly all of their careers well over playing weight. Both have had good patches but have been mostly underwhelming and underachieving. I really don’t think it is that bad of a comparison.

I do... How many times did George play for his country? How many tacklebusts, line breaks, line-break assists, tries, off loads in comparison? Is Rose still playing and why?

I never said Rose was a better player than Kasiano. My point was it is no guarantee that Bellamy can work his magic with Fatiano and the same things were said when Rose went to Melbourne.

SO is this a prediction @broncos4life ?? Will he become a skinny park footy player???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • ezpz
  • marw
  • Broncorob
  • Financeguy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dash
  • Big Del
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncsgoat
  • jarro65
  • Sproj
  • FACTHUNT
  • RodF
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Tim K
  • azza.79
  • Strop
  • lynx000
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.