NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must admit, I was mostly in the control room operating cameras, so likely different job description.

Far out soupy, is there anything you haven't done? You seem like the most interesting bloke on the planet!

Haha, I’ve done lots of weird shit (professional hip hop dancer/nightclub photographer/design work for NRL/some modelling a very long time ago) mostly because I get bored quickly... but thanks mate. I’m mostly pretty boring these days.

latest

So I'm watching QLD cup, and I gotta wonder: what halpened to Carlin Anderson? He is obviously talented, why hasn't he played NRL?

So I'm watching QLD cup, and I gotta wonder: what halpened to Carlin Anderson? He is obviously talented, why hasn't he played NRL?

Broke his jaw twice the year he had a Broncos' deal. Went to Townsville for a change and is on the Cowboys rooster. Plays for Blackhawks.

He's been really good up there for the year and a bit now he's been there. He could well play NRL this year.

yep ... at times ... been a couple of years since i worked a footy game, so things may have changed.

I remember going to a game last year and I walked by the office where the security hang out and the door was open. I could see photos up on the wall of people so I think they are made to memorise faces and names now.

But it wouldn’t surprise me if that’s not the case. The security at that stadium at times is a bit of a joke.

Even when they search your bag, you could still easily hide a weapon or a bomb and they wouldn’t know because they don’t actually search your bag.

There are rumours that Norman and Moses are not getting along.

It's coming from the Lurker so it's likely bullshit.. But it would explain a fair bit.

There are rumours that Norman and Moses are not getting along.

It's coming from the Lurker so it's likely bullshit.. But it would explain a fair bit.

They look like they aren't getting along, it doesn't take a journalist to figure that out. Coincidence its happened since Jayne has arrived?

They look like they aren't getting along, it doesn't take a journalist to figure that out. Coincidence its happened since Jayne has arrived?

From all reports, Hayne hasn't been a problem there and his attitude has been one of the better ones. Whether that's true, who knows? Past history doesn't paint a good picture for him.

I think it's just as simple that both Norman and Moses are trying to take control of the side and they are butting heads as a result. You can see on the field that there isn't a clear leader out there, they are both trying to be that leader.

Just heard on the news that the NRL are planning a Magic Weekend (every game being played at one venue) for Suncorp Stadium.

Wow. Going to be awesome.

Just heard on the news that the NRL are planning a Magic Weekend (every game being played at one venue) for Suncorp Stadium.

Wow. Going to be awesome.

Exclusive on @7NewsBrisbane - Suncorp Stadium will host NRL Magic Weekend featuring 8 games, 16 clubs, across 4 days. Rd 10, 2019. Will be enormous. 160,000 crowd expected

Is the turf itself going to be OK? I noticed that it seems to fall apart more than other stadiums for some reason.

Is the turf itself going to be OK? I noticed that it seems to fall apart more than other stadiums for some reason.

Couldn't be any worse then when it was a sandpit.

160000? Like how do they manage that? Do they kick people out before the next ones come in? How would they even know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Broncosarethebest
  • broncos4life
  • MrTickyMcG
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Galah
  • BroncosAlways
  • Culhwch
  • Foordy
  • LGH
  • Johnny92
  • Fitzy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mr Fourex
  • peter09
  • Aldo
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.