NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruan Sims has stood down as a Dally M judge after it was revealed she voted on a game despite playing in a game herself..

She hadn't even watched the game and still voted. It just shows the integrity of the process...

Ruan Sims has stood down as a Dally M judge after it was revealed she voted on a game despite playing in a game herself..

She hadn't even watched the game and still voted. It just shows the integrity of the process...
She broke the rules, she has to pay the consequences

She broke the rules, she has to pay the consequences

She's stood down.

The funny thing is, her votes were actually quite reasonable.

It does make one wonder whether it's something that's happened regularly, though.. Because some of the choices over the years have been quite bewildering.

She's stood down.

The funny thing is, her votes were actually quite reasonable.

It does make one wonder whether it's something that's happened regularly, though.. Because some of the choices over the years have been quite bewildering.
She watched the game on replay apparently

Do they get paid to do it? If not, you can’t expect people to watch every game live, every weekend unless you pay them.

Do they get paid to do it? If not, you can’t expect people to watch every game live, every weekend unless you pay them.

They don’t score every game.

Well, she is a Sims........

The Sea Eagles are sticking by Barrett.

That's the first sign...

Paul Kent oh what a wanker
But NRL 360 co-host Paul Kent says he would not blame Barrett for wanting to leave the club.
“If Trent Barrett walks away I think full credit to him, because he’s left dealing with the fallout from a lot of decisions that weren’t his doing,” Kent said.
“The problem is if he stays and they continue to lose is we’ll all forget about this, and at the end of the year when his contract is up ... he’ll have three busted years as head coach and everyone will say he can’t coach, and suddenly his reputation is tarnished.
“There’s a lot of one-contract coaches in the game who do not a great job and they don’t come back.
“Trent Barrett doing this is very much like when Wayne Bennett sacked himself at Newcastle. “He said I can’t be around to fix this up, and he knew the damage it was going to cause.”
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/986f47e2456b14a6be994d4ecd82eeb1

Paul Kent oh what a wanker
But NRL 360 co-host Paul Kent says he would not blame Barrett for wanting to leave the club.
“If Trent Barrett walks away I think full credit to him, because he’s left dealing with the fallout from a lot of decisions that weren’t his doing,” Kent said.
“The problem is if he stays and they continue to lose is we’ll all forget about this, and at the end of the year when his contract is up ... he’ll have three busted years as head coach and everyone will say he can’t coach, and suddenly his reputation is tarnished.
“There’s a lot of one-contract coaches in the game who do not a great job and they don’t come back.
“Trent Barrett doing this is very much like when Wayne Bennett sacked himself at Newcastle. “He said I can’t be around to fix this up, and he knew the damage it was going to cause.”
https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nr...s/news-story/986f47e2456b14a6be994d4ecd82eeb1

I'm surprised he didn't try to blame Bennett for Manly's issues

I'm surprised he didn't try to blame Bennett for Manly's issues
Well I thought Kent had the shits with bennett for leaving Knights

So it was cowardly for Bennett to do it (even though we all know that’s not what happened anyway), but Barrett would be clever to do it? Riiiiiiiiight.

It's crazy to think, this far into the season and it's only +/- separating 4th and 10th and 2 wins separating 2nd and 10th

It's crazy to think, this far into the season and it's only +/- separating 4th and 10th and 2 wins separating 2nd and 10th

Closest (Manufactured) Competition Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• cento
  • Hurrijo
  • Rookie Alan
  • Alec
  • Broncs1459
  • bb_gun
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  • Broncorob
  • bazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.