NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rabbitohs want to take their opening game next season to California.

Storm and Broncos have been discussed as potential opponents.. That wouldn't be good for Lodge.

Storm wouldn't do it. Unless it falls to being the decision of the NRL. They have proven again and again they don't give a shit about growing the game.

Storm wouldn't do it. Unless it falls to being the decision of the NRL. They have proven again and again they don't give a shit about growing the game.

What is the point of growing the game though if the very first things a noob would find when researching it is the pathetic rants of those called ‘journalists’? They’d think this was the worst sport on the planet.

They might if the NRL make it a testimonial match for Slater or something.....

Last edited:
I love how the media have finally figured out (stopped lying to themselves) that Hunt isn't a halfback.

All season it is been about how could we let him go, best buy the Dragons have had, Hunt is a proven game manager and elite kicker.

Fast forward half a season and "oh, maybe Widdop is running the show". You think?

I love how the media have finally figured out (stopped lying to themselves) that Hunt isn't a halfback.

All season it is been about how could we let him go, best buy the Dragons have had, Hunt is a proven game manager and elite kicker.

Fast forward half a season and "oh, maybe Widdop is running the show". You think?
I could swear a few of us even predicted how obviously this would play out. Hunt would get to the big games, flop as per usual, and all of a sudden he's not a 1M+ superstar halfback, but just a really good second fiddle half.

I could swear a few of us even predicted how obviously this would play out. Hunt would get to the big games, flop as per usual, and all of a sudden he's not a 1M+ superstar halfback, but just a really good second fiddle half.

Yep.

Hunt would make a great halfback, not sure if this has ever been mentioned before but seems like it could be controversial. *runs and hides*

Hunt would make a great halfback, not sure if this has ever been mentioned before but seems like it could be controversial. *runs and hides*

I’d want to see his kicking game before I committed, but for now it’s a yes.

tenor.gif

So Darren Nicholls is making his NRL debut for St George-Illawarra tomorrow night. I can't remember an older debutant?

His the oldest NRL era player to make his debut, if you were to include say the NSWRL level competition prior his about 18th since 1980 according to the NRL website, behind players like John Lang, Andy Platt.

Just saw the top 5 for missed tackles in the NRL..

1) Tigers - 696
2) Warriors - 666
3) Panthers - 660
4) Titans - 617
5) Eels - 581

Weren't people raving about how good the Tigers are defensively earlier in the year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Broncorob
  • ivanhungryjak
  • IceWorks
  • Hurrijo
  • Battler
  • Brocko
  • BroncosAlways
  • The Don
  • mitch222
  • Midean
  • Scorchie
  • pennywisealfie
  • Santa
  • Fitzy
  • Spike
  • Rookie Alan
  • Organix
  • Adammacca
  • bb_gun
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.