NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope the Dragoons are enjoying their 1.2mill $ man poached specifically to make a difference at this time of the year.
4 more years isn't long to wait until his contract is up.

He would activate the clause in the contract in his favor and rub more salt on them Dragons! He's cursed to win a Premiership for the rest of his $6M career.

Fucking hell, he's let himself go a bit.

Imagine the uproar if there was the exact same video and words spoken, but you replaced Dave Taylor with Yvonne Sampson.

I'm surprised we're even allowed to name a product "Man" Shake these days.

Imagine the uproar if there was the exact same video and words spoken, but you replaced Dave Taylor with Yvonne Sampson.

Exactly, fuking disgusting behaviour, typical though of the "boys" club at 9. Wonder how they'd all feel if he came out & said his weight has ballooned since being on anti depressants and he has always struggled with weight & has always been bullied because of it.

They do have a female equivalent.

I think they're called "lady shakes" but I can't be sure.

The Melbourne cap rorting years

So were 2006, 2008 and 2010 until they got caught.

Are the Storm rorting the cap this year?

What about '06 and '08? They rorted the cap those years too. Why don't you bag those years? The Storm tainted those years as well with their results.

Is it because your team and not the Storm won? So those years are fine?

Fucking hell, he's let himself go a bit.

When i saw him down at Redcliffe earlier in the year i couldnt believe how big he had got. He made 2 runs, the sweat was pouring out of him and he was bright red in the face. I said then he looked like a heart attack waiting to happen, and he seems to be getting bigger.

Maybe they are getting Hook as a new coach

Taylor is a huge unit. Was always going to balloon once he got outside a full time professional structure.

Kent is reporting that Barrett has quit as Manly coach ... if that's true, then i think they will find it hard to get a quality coach given the lack of resources the Sea Eagles have ... not to mention that the Panthers and possibly Broncos will be looking for a new coach next season (possibly the 2 clubs with the best resources)

Kent is reporting that Barrett has quit as Manly coach ... if that's true, then i think they will find it hard to get a quality coach given the lack of resources the Sea Eagles have ... not to mention that the Panthers and possibly Broncos will be looking for a new coach next season (possibly the 2 clubs with the best resources)

No doubt he was outraged to hear that a coach is leaving a club before his contract is up?! ....Right?

No doubt he was outraged to hear that a coach is leaving a club before his contract is up?! ....Right?

Is this before or after the announcement that he has the full support of the board?

Upload 2018 8 19 20 29 31

Quality troll from Robinson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Strop
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Lurker
  • Brocko
  • Sproj
  • Manifesto
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Lozza
  • Cavalo
  • lynx000
  • LittleDavey
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Wolfie
  • Fatboy
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • Redux
... and 19 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.