NRL General Discussion Thread - 2019

Nashy

International Captain
Brisbane
Only the fucking NRL would be so fucking stupid to just allow cap rorters back into the game. Holy shit, **** this sport.

Morkel

International Captain
TBA for #10 for the indigenous team? Someone was named but pulled out, or just a literal dearth of props? I know the forward pack was typically short in depth for previous indigenous teams, maybe even moreso now that a bunch are technically also maori's and are playing for them instead.

Unbreakable

International Rep
27.4° S, 153.0° E
**** these halfwit coaches putting any decent fullback straight into 5/8 as young as possible.
My thoughts exactly mate. Ponga is a gun Fullback, will be completely wasting his prime running game years trying to turn him in to Lockyer, much like we did with Milford (Except Milford actually played in the halves in juniors and showed flashes of playmaking, Ponga is exclusively a Fullback..)

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
North Brisbane
My thoughts exactly mate. Ponga is a gun Fullback, will be completely wasting his prime running game years trying to turn him in to Lockyer, much like we did with Milford (Except Milford actually played in the halves in juniors and showed flashes of playmaking, Ponga is exclusively a Fullback..)
Yeah man it pisses me off. AJ Brimson at the titans too. Brennan the other day said he's going to play him at 5/8, but they already have Tyrone Roberts and Riley Jacks covering that position, Peachey can play there too. Why play Brimson there?? It's such a waste.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter

Upgrade to a Contributor Account to remove advertising