NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rookie of the Year and Try of the Year, decent start to the career of Maranta with a good boot.

Rookie of the Year and Try of the Year, decent start to the career of Maranta with a good boot.

Which try got try of the year?

Edit: Never mind, saw it was his try against the Roosters. Interesting decision... I would rate the try Roberts score higher than that.

Sam Thaiday currently doing the best stand up routine since Craig McLaughlan

DoBC1nJU8AAqbln.jpg:large

Tood Greenberg.

who in ***** name told him he was funny in the first place.

I think Luke Brooks might win this...

How does Josh Jackson keep winning awards. Are they fucking trolling us all?

This Team of the Year is a joke..

Josh Jackson best second rower, Luke Brooks best halfback, Joey Leilua best centre..

RTS Dally M winner..

This has been the worst Dally M awards.

Well we all know who’s getting MoM in that team lol

Josh Jackson got 2nd rower over TPJ......That'll do me.

This Team of the Year is a joke..

Josh Jackson best second rower, Luke Brooks best halfback, Joey Leilua best centre..
The only good thing to come out of that besides the mass butt hurt from Sydney is it might change the dally m system.

NSW darlings such as Latrell missing out on TOTY has got Sydney hysterical and already calling for change.

Seriously how can the player of the year come down RTS whose team finished 8th or Ponga whose team finished 10th?? (I can't even remember).

I don't know how it should be run, but the current Dally M rewards teams (largely shit teams) that have a sole dominant player... it doesn't help that the judges also give losing team's players so many points.

The judging for this is inconsistent. How are ex players who literally cream over their team allowed to vote on their games like Bedurus. The knights got flogged a few times he voted on the games and Ponga still picked up a point. The judge should be someone who isn't affiliated with the club what so ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • IceWorks
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
  • Broncorob
  • Sproj
  • Gaz
  • Tmac
  • Matheos
  • TimWhatley
  • Bish
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Financeguy
  • Brotherdu
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.