NRL General Discussion Thread - 2019

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
I've just been on Kayo Sports and there is a segment called All The Tries where they put together every try a player has scored.

I've been watching the Brett Morris highlights and fucking hell, I forgot just how good of a winger he was back in his Dragons days. Some of the tries he scored were just unbelievable.

He really is a shadow of his former self in comparison.

Other highlight reels include Greg Inglis, Benji Marshall, David Fusitu'a, Josh Addo-Carr, Suliasi Vunivalu, Josh Mansour, Anthony Milford, James Tedesco, Jordan Rapana, Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, Shaun Johnson and Josh Dugan.

I know what I'm watching tonight.

Morkel

International Captain
Staff
I've just been on Kayo Sports and there is a segment called All The Tries where they put together every try a player has scored.

I've been watching the Brett Morris highlights and fucking hell, I forgot just how good of a winger he was back in his Dragons days. Some of the tries he scored were just unbelievable.

He really is a shadow of his former self in comparison.

Other highlight reels include Greg Inglis, Benji Marshall, David Fusitu'a, Josh Addo-Carr, Suliasi Vunivalu, Josh Mansour, Anthony Milford, James Tedesco, Jordan Rapana, Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, Shaun Johnson and Josh Dugan.

I know what I'm watching tonight.
Who wants to go halves in a Kayo Sports subscription with me? For legal reasons we'll need to share the same household if sharing the account, but I can live with that.

Morkel

International Captain
Staff
And on that too, I wish both Morrises stayed at the Dragons for their full careers. I know it wasn't that simple, but shuffling around unsettled them both, I think they would have been far more consistent, motivated, and closer to their ceiling had they played together as a centre/wing combo for the club their old man bled for.

Harry Sack

State of Origin Rep

The players tearing Fox a new one. They aren't happy about this.

Other players speaking up have included Andrew Fifita, Clinton Gutherson, Josh McGuire, Corey Norman and there were a few others but can't remember who.
Who's the peanut at Fox League that thought that post would be a good idea, deadset. Social media is obviously full of sites that publish those kind of things but given Fox Leagues close association with the sport....dumb.

morethenjack

NYC Player
Brisbane
Who's the peanut at Fox League that thought that post would be a good idea, deadset. Social media is obviously full of sites that publish those kind of things but given Fox Leagues close association with the sport....dumb.
I was convinced the fox league facebook page was a fan page for a while based on the content they would post. Who ever runs the page needs to be replaced.

Jedhead

NRL Player
Matty Johns and another fellow half back none other than the severely unstable Brett Finch thought it was fun to replay it and throw in a few snide remarks too. No surprise, they absolutely hate anything from north of the border.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter