NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drugs or not, **** him off as a commentator anyway. He has this constant hard-on for all things Melbourne that he can't hide. It's like listening to Gould commentate an Origin game, only on hard drugs which makes it 10x worse.

Hope he can sort himself out for his sake and his family's sake.

Has always come across a very likeable and genuine bloke to me.

Couple of years ago when I was going to the Star with my mates I saw finchy out the front drunk as and couldn't walk straight, I couldn't believe what I was seeing lol, apprently he is a raging Alcoholic.

Last edited:
Couple of years ago when I was going to the Star with my mates I saw finchy out the front drunk as and couldn't walk straight, I couldn't believe what I was seeing lol, apprently he is a raging Alcoholic.

Alcohol and drugs even by his own account.

He's been jokingly referring to his issues over the years, hopefully he sorts it out he seems like a good guy.

Latrell Mitchell and the mystery $250k Mercedes: First sign wheels had fallen off at the Roosters
Roosters insiders first started to have concerns about Latrell Mitchell’s head space when the Kangaroos centre was spotted rocking up to training in a flash new Mercedes S63 Turbo AMG sports car valued at around $250,000.

Looks pretty slick on the inside, too.
Looks pretty slick on the inside, too.Source: Supplied
Given the Roosters chairman Nick Politis has amassed part of his $600 million fortune courtesy of the motor vehicle industry, the obvious question was had Uncle Nick helped Latrell find a new set of wheels?
The answer is an unequivocal no. So where had the mystery Mercedes come from then? Mitchell apparently told teammates it belonged to a friend.
Stream the 2019 Oceania Cup Live & On-Demand on KAYO SPORTS. Get your 14 day free trial and start streaming instantly >
Mitchell heading to Cowboys?

Mitchell heading to Cowboys?
0:49
The first sightings of Mitchell driving the S63 Turbo began leading into the finals series in September.
When purchased brand new, the luxury line of Mercedes sports car can retail for as much as $370,000 and has a top speed of 300km/h.
Given all the speculation swirling since May about Latrell testing his value on the open market and wanting a contract worth more than $1 million a season, the Roosters took note.
For a country kid from the NSW north-coast town of Taree, a Mercedes S63 Turbo is one hell of a flash ride.
The Mercedes Benz S-Class S63.
The Mercedes Benz S-Class S63.Source: Supplied
Looks pretty slick on the inside, too.
Looks pretty slick on the inside, too.Source: Supplied
Was Mitchell beginning to listen to too many people around him? Were his values changing? Was he getting swept up in the fast lane of big-city life?
The Roosters began to ask all these sorts of questions as they prepared to make an offer of $800,000-a-season for 2021 and 2022, with Mitchell already under contract for next year.
Had Mitchell accepted the offer, it would have made the Kangaroos star the highest paid centre in the game.
MORE LATRELL NEWS
Cowboys, Tigers ... Knights? Where every club sits in the Latrell Mitchell bidding war
Mundine’s advice for Latrell Mitchell: Roosters ‘aint loyal’, get as much cash as you can
Latrell Mitchell wants to play fullback at the Dogs … but they already have one

Instead, he baulked and wanted more time on the open market.
So the Roosters did the honourable thing by their club and its principles and pulled the offer off the table.
Where Mitchell ends up next is still very much up in the air. But he’s almost certainly played his last game for the back-to-back premiers.

And the Roosters propaganda unit gathers a head of steam.

He buys a car he can afford.

What's the big fucking deal?

I do find it funny how he has been getting his ass kissed by the Sydney media all year but the second he decides he's going to leave the Roosters(which now seems extremely likely) they are trying to paint him as some unhinged twat.

Well Souths now have the free Maccas cards apparently.

5f093b70-01f4-11ea-b73b-09363a182505

Last edited:
Wow! Could he be prepping for a role though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bazza
  • Broncorob
  • Cavalo
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Justwin
  • Broncosgirl
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Harry Sack
  • Fozz
  • heartly87
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Skyblues87
  • Sproj
  • Big Del
  • Aldo
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Midean
  • HarryAllan7
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.