NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two things really:
1. I feel bad for Tigers' fans but happy to have finally done the cleanout long needed
2. Why can't the Roosters have the kind of management the Tigers have endured over the last 20 years?

The NRL reportedly considering creating a new rival comp for NRL players to be targeted by ....by creating a US Super League Competition

"Okay that's a rabbit? Is that a real creature?"

No Way Wtf GIF by Harlem

Watched a bit of the Panthers documentary (undisputed). Damn they're so organised. It's no wonder they've done so well.

Hopefully we're the same. Would be cool to see a 2024 Broncos Doco one day.

Kayo seemed to have raised their prices ... **** Vlandy's for screwing the fans over to please the TV networks (by abandoning the digital content and streaming of games)

Kayo seemed to have raised their prices ... **** Vlandy's for screwing the fans over to please the TV networks (by abandoning the digital content and streaming of games)
You'll have to remind me how much WatchNRL.com was charging and what their stream quality was like.

Because I'm pleased with their content at the moment. Games are typically up within 12 hours, then they'll wind up on YouTube in a few days. They're also uploading a ton of old games which is greatly appreciated.

They upped it to justify the 4K streaming ability starting this year, probably amongst other things, including ‘because they can’

Two things really:
1. I feel bad for Tigers' fans but happy to have finally done the cleanout long needed
2. Why can't the Roosters have the kind of management the Tigers have endured over the last 20 years?
Or Melbourne for that matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Jazza
  • Strop
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Battler
  • broncsgoat
  • Harry Sack
  • ezpz
  • davidp
  • Brocko
  • Wolfie
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • Midean
  • KateBroncos1812
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Fitzy
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.