NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I don’t get it. The two reasons he gave were to strengthen Qld for Origin and to give the players a weekend off during the season.
The only half decent excuse I’ve heard from anywhere is to give Brisbane an NRL game every week.

Yeah, I don’t get it. The two reasons he gave were to strengthen Qld for Origin and to give the players a weekend off during the season.
The only half decent excuse I’ve heard from anywhere is to give Brisbane an NRL game every week.
In terms of the bye you also need to provide at least two of them, because they serve no purpose to whichever team has a bye in the first few rounds

Best 3 players: Teddy, Turbo, Keary
Most improved: Saifiti
Best buy: Api Korisau
Worst buy: Brodie Croft
Best rookie: Harry Grant
Best bench player: Brandon Smith

Best 3 players: Teddy, Turbo, Keary
Most improved: Saifiti
Best buy: Api Korisau
Worst buy: Brodie Croft
Best rookie: Harry Grant
Best bench player: Brandon Smith

Last year I had a laugh when Freddy picked D.Saifiti for Origin. I legitimately viewed him as RCG without the talent.

Guess that's why Freddy is an Origin coach and I'm not, I was wrong. Saifiti is a fucking beast. I'd argue he's the form FRF in the comp at the moment, ahead of Haas, Klemmer, Papalii, etc.

Last year I had a laugh when Freddy picked D.Saifiti for Origin. I legitimately viewed him as RCG without the talent.

Guess that's why Freddy is an Origin coach and I'm not, I was wrong. Saifiti is a fucking beast. I'd argue he's the form FRF in the comp at the moment, ahead of Haas, Klemmer, Papalii, etc.
And both Saifiti’s have improved, the your pick, this year they’re both guns!

[automerge]1592904105[/automerge]
Logan Bogans, got a nice ring to it!

Last edited:

1147729.jpg

Relax
Its all apart of the yearly article written about who would win.

Fair enough. I’ve lived away from family for extended periods in my life and it gets to a point where you just become depressed. Can’t blame the wanting to go home.

Doesn’t explain why the Broncs play like they are living away from home though.

This shouldn't affect the NRL, right? Considering Melbourne is basing themselves in Queensland for the foreseeable future.

Depends on if it is backdated. But HUGE implications for the two actual good Qld teams in the Lions and Suns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Skyblues87
  • bb_gun
  • KnToad
  • Broncosgirl
  • RodF
  • Fatboy
  • MrTickyMcG
  • MrMoore
  • johnny plath
  • GCBRONCO
  • Waynesaurus
  • Foordy
  • Browny
  • BroncoFan94
  • Broncorob
  • Wolfie
  • broncos4life
  • Behind enemy lines
  • theshed
  • Mighty Bronx
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.