NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a DJ that can dynamically control the recorded sound of people at the game through the stadium speakers.
Have some cardboard cutouts of crowd like video games from 20 years ago used to have.

Problem solved.

Just lots of coughing and sneezing.

So apparently Fonua Blake posted this pic on Insta and teed off on Kent but he took his comments down, dammit.

Kent said that AFB wanting to get paid if the season is suspended is ridiculous.
If that's the case, surely there's no need to pay """journalists""" either, what are they going to report about?

All the extended off-season misdemeanours, of course. And player contracts. They drag the few-month off-season out, an extended one won't bother them unfortunately.

So apparently Fonua Blake posted this pic on Insta and teed off on Kent but he took his comments down, dammit.

Lol Kent lost it on these guys for this post towards the end of last nights 360, shining a light on one of their players being involved in a stabbing "..and here they are posing with masks on like hoodlums!".

FMD these journos know how to find their high horse when they need it.

Lol Kent lost it on these guys for this post towards the end of last nights 360, shining a light on one of their players being involved in a stabbing "..and here they are posing with masks on like hoodlums!".

FMD these journos know how to find their high horse when they need it.

Hoodlums? Deadset is that what he called them.
He better watch out or it’ll break into a choreographed dance/knife fight scene from Westside Story.
That guy is an Olympic class dickhead.

How exactly are they posing like hoodlums anyway? They are just standing/crouching in front of a camera wither protective face wear.

wouldn’t be because they’re brown? Surely not.

It has been reported that the Warriors have committed to remain in Australia and play out the NRL season

Kent said that AFB wanting to get paid if the season is suspended is ridiculous.
If that's the case, surely there's no need to pay """journalists""" either, what are they going to report about?

Journalists didn't say we are partners and get 29.5% of revenue last deal. You can't say we are partners give me 29.5% of revenue when revenue is up but when it goes down say nope I want my salary fixed thanks. We don't want to be partners anymore.

Last edited:
Journalists didn't say we are partners and get 29.5% of revenue last deal. You can't say we are partners give me 29.5% of revenue when revenue is up but when it goes down say nope I want my salary fixed thanks. We don't want to be partners anymore.

Not supporting the journos here, but the bold is spot on

Badel is reporting that the Warriors approached the Broncs to borrow Tesi Niu but were denied.

Badel is reporting that the Warriors approached the Broncs to borrow Tesi Niu but were denied.

I’d say of all teams to borrow off we are low on the list. We’ll have nearly used our whole squad by the end of the year

This is advertising. They finally made a good one that didn't have some shitty rap or pop song playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Santa
  • Cavalo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  • Adammacca
  • BruiserMk1
  • Gaz
  • IceWorks
  • FACTHUNT
  • johnny plath
  • westy316
  • Xzei
  • Matheos
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.