NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok

Ok so I just read up on it and the plan would be to play every game at the one ground. It's laughable, it's so NRL. Remember how shit Lang Park looked at the end of one magic round.
They are now proposing a conference style system over two states (Qld and NSW) where eight teams play each other and the winner of each play in the GF when the ban is lifted. Will never get off the ground but makes for interesting (if not cringeworthy) reading.

They are now proposing a conference style system over two states (Qld and NSW) where eight teams play each other and the winner of each play in the GF when the ban is lifted. Will never get off the ground but makes for interesting (if not cringeworthy) reading.
This is even better, there are 9 Sydney teams. Who is the ugly step-child that gets relegated to Qld?

These are some of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard.

It's about to be suspended. Announcement expected at 6 PM (NSW time).

It's about to be suspended. Announcement expected at 6 PM (NSW time).

tenor.gif

Confirmed by the Daily Telegraph and others, season over.

Do we still get to train etc?

They'll likely be given a nutrition plan and program to follow at home by the club's fitness team.

Whether they follow it or not is another thing...

Last edited:
They'll likely be given a nutrition plan and program to follow at home by the club's fitness team.

Whether they follow it or not is another thing...
This is the Broncos though.

I'm sure there will be video conferences setup to keep them focused and they could even get the players to use those GPS trackers when they're training to check fitness levels are tracking well... rather than relying on an honesty system

I think the hardest thing may be the weights... how the hell are guys the size of Haas, TPJ and Fifi meant to maintain their strength without being able to lift heavy.

Maybe the Broncos executive branch started this virus to stop a second Brisbane team coming to the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Fozz
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • Mustafur
  • MrTickyMcG
  • jd87
  • Stix
  • Johnny92
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Battler
  • GCBRONCO
  • Organix
  • Culhwch
  • Morkel
  • BRC088
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bish
  • FACTHUNT
  • bazza
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.