NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were there any #ShitBraithSays moments?

How was the commentary? Were they calling it live or was it more of a retrospective look?

It was quite weird the way they calling it.

Like the game hasn't happened already. Talking in the pre-game about whether Lockyer is going to have a big impact on the match and how the Broncos are going to go after losing their previous two games.

It was strange. I have to say I preferred the 9 commentary with Rabs. Just for the piece of commentary in that final moment when Kemp was racing down the sideline.

Rugby league legend and ARLC commissioner Wayne Pearce will reportedly lead the mission, which has been code named 'Project Apollo' in homage to America’s audacious moon landing program in the 1960s.

If it doesn't work out, then the moon landing is confirmed to be fake.

If it doesn't work out, then the moon landing is confirmed to be fake.
It's not really a name befitting of the game and its players/supporters.

Should be something more boorish.

much better guys.

lets apply for jobs at nrl hq seeing as they're giving 'em out like candy

It was quite weird the way they calling it.

Like the game hasn't happened already. Talking in the pre-game about whether Lockyer is going to have a big impact on the match and how the Broncos are going to go after losing their previous two games.

It was strange. I have to say I preferred the 9 commentary with Rabs. Just for the piece of commentary in that final moment when Kemp was racing down the sideline.

Braith Anasta just knew that Kemp was going to have a good game. He mentioned it every 40 seconds.

Last edited:
Time to rig the nrl sites voting. Get Hodgo in there

Sad to hear of the passing of Mitch Cronin overnight. Courier Mail are reporting it as a training accident at home.
Further info is he did a weights session yesterday arvo, went for a swim and was found in the pool. A heart attack now suspected. Thoughts are with family and friends.

Last edited:
The CM website being ever so sensitive 🙄

26A09C75 4C0E 45D8 83F6 6C4E19F09D2C

Can’t you say he’s passed away? **** me, gotta get those clicks right?

Inglis coming out of retirement with Warrington ...

I could have sworn he was medically retired, although the media saying it was just that he lost his love of the game

Inglis coming out of retirement with Warrington ...

I could have sworn he was medically retired, although the media saying it was just that he lost his love of the game
I'm pretty sure he never medically retired, he just literally retired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.