NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also refused to take a cent leaving hook with 350k to play with. Milf at 350k has a good ring to it hook.

not if we have to pay the rest.

although hook was the one to sign him ... but never got the chance to coach him

Also refused to take a cent leaving hook with 350k to play with. Milf at 350k has a good ring to it hook.
How does Mole get 350K? We’re halfway through the season, was Merrin really on 700K?

what's with everyone from Bennett to the entire rugby league media whinging about how unfair it was for Latrell Mitchell to get suspended for 4 weeks ... you never hear a peep when TPJ gets rubbed out for 6 games for breathing near an opponent.

for a start he gets 4 weeks because he tried to challenge it (he would have gotten 3 weeks otherwise), so that's on him and Souths for thinking the judiciary would ignore what he did.

secondly even if the 3-4 weeks for this particular offence is excessive, he was charged for three different incidents in this match, one of which was lashing out with his boot nearly kicking a Tigers player in the face ... 4 weeks is exactly what he deserves for everything he did in this match

Wasn't the main issue his previous loading? Otherwise it was a 2 week suspension?

I'd be surprised if Croft was over 500pa . I'd think 400k would be tops.

Watching 360 the other night and heard the drunk saying he didn't believe Mitchell was a dirty player and 'he's not that type' ! Appears no one saw his punch in the back of the head some time ago.

@Kimlo, I just noticed that the player stats for each game on nrl.com has a column for interchange, specifically for how long each player was on for each stint. That looks to me like exactly what we need to see if there is a correlation between HIA's and them conveniently being towards the end of their normal stint minutes.

does anyone know how many premiership winning halves are in the comp currently, i can think of munster, hughes and Townsend, keary, reynolds any others?

Kinda hard when it’s the same teams just taking turns

does anyone know how many premiership winning halves are in the comp currently, i can think of munster, hughes and Townsend, keary, reynolds any others?
Pearce

I’ll have a crack from the top of my head:

Pearce
Keary
Munster
Hughes
DCE
Foran
Reynolds
Benji
Townsend

9ish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Broncosgirl
  • Sproj
  • Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • Jedhead
  • MrMoore
  • Dash
  • Jazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.