NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind mind the conference setup but would prefer to amalgamate all the finals teams rather than winner of conference a vs winner of conference b.

According to RLP he played 5 games in the centres for 3 tries.

So 19 as a forward.

Which would make 1996 and 1998 the top year with 20.

But I don't think Middo looks at it that deeply.
All this time I presumed you were Middo.

the victim of Mitchell's high should, David Nofoaluma, has gone against the flow saying his suspension was warranted:

he said:

Asked if he believed four weeks on the sidelines was warranted for the high shot, Nofoaluma said: “Yeah, of course it was.”

“I’ll take him in the bin for 10 and I’ll take away the four weeks, I would have been happy with that,” Nofoaluma said on Wednesday. “Because he made a break literally under 10 minutes later ... and it changed the game. It would have made a difference.”

“In that instance, I think the referee on the day made the wrong decision and that was unfortunate for us,” Nofoaluma said.

“It would be tough to be a referee ... so I can’t be too harsh on them.”

Nofoaluma also said he hoped referees considered more sin bins and send-offs in the future.

“I’m sure that they’re onto things, but if they’re not, they should be because it plays a big part in players physical health,” Nofoaluma said about not sin binning Mitchell for the high shot.

“I hope going forward that they look at it more closely.”

Watching Blocker on 360, god that guy is a muppet, suggesting playing 30 games a season etc.

Watching Blocker on 360, god that guy is a muppet, suggesting playing 30 games a season etc.

He is entertaining though screaming his nonsense with such a high pitched voice for a big man.

He is entertaining though screaming his nonsense with such a high pitched voice for a big man.
He is entertaining in small doses I find. Like 5 minutes of high pitched nonsense is pretty funny but the more he talks I feel like I am laughing at someone with special needs and then I get sad.

He is entertaining in small doses I find. Like 5 minutes of high pitched nonsense is pretty funny but the more he talks I feel like I am laughing at someone with special needs and then I get sad.

But he has such memorable quotes like ‘Look out when that left side has to defend the opposition’s left side attack’

Or

‘With Fitzgibbon coming in, how are they going to attract players if they don’t know who the coach is going to be?’

If & when Benny Elias buys the Wests Tigers, I’ll be surprised & disappointed if the official announcement doesn’t look something like this..
AAA4F9A8 435D 4F9A B409 C29E62E22188

Nikorima has activated his player option to remain at the Warriors for a further 12 months

Nikorima has activated his player option to remain at the Warriors for a further 12 months
Guessing he just wants the guaranteed money (and why wouldn't he).

I think he's been going alright, but they need a 7 next to him... if warriors don't want him then he'll look elsewhere and possibly move as early next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Allo
  • Galah
  • Waynesaurus
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • broncsgoat
  • RodF
  • lynx000
  • Brocko
  • Jedhead
  • broncos4life
  • barker
  • marw
  • winslow_wong
  • I bleed Maroon
  • FACTHUNT
  • Old Mate
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Organix
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.