NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Folau has been granted permission to play Q Cup provided Catalans release him which they are refusing to do.

Folau has been granted permission to play Q Cup provided Catalans release him which they are refusing to do.

Animated GIF

Go ahead and sue now, Clive.

A discriminatory tweet should do the job Izzy.

I hope Hooper, the hack that he is, cops it from all and sundry. The way he attacked Williams was appalling and totally out of line. He cannot relate to homesickness and particularly under Covid times. I’m not saying this is the reason but if it is his spouse who is pregnant, when it hits, homesickness can just tear at the fabric of your very being and especially for a pregnant woman.

Homesickness sounds so minor but with Covid and all the craziness around that, it can just blow it out of proportion in your head and can even make one suicidal.

When I came home during Covid, I was totally confused, down and lost and I didn’t want to leave China. Now imagine if you can’t stand where you are and feel stuck. Just absolute trash journalism from a moron without a clue.
Well said.
I fucking loved watching that douche squirm under the spotlight on 360 the other night, he is a bottom feeder and loves nothing more than maximum drama to prop up his career.

Covid decimates the elderly in a big way, now imagine your elderly parents are on the other side of the world in a pandemic and the very real potential you may never see them again.
I do not for one second blame any international player for wanting to return home at this point.

After Hooper got called out, he tried to make out like he was the victim of misinformation and it wasn't his fault the absolute scumbag.
If he isn't sure of something, don't report it, especially when it involves the mental health of a potentially vulnerable person dealing with a private matter.

Apparently he has only been cleared to play at community league level (pending his clearance from Catalans)

not that he'll give a shit considering Folau will be paid 250k by Clive Palmer ... I wonder how that will sit with his new team mates.

BTW, it's also been reported that Palmer want to get Tony Williams to play there as well

I hope Hooper, the hack that he is, cops it from all and sundry. The way he attacked Williams was appalling and totally out of line. He cannot relate to homesickness and particularly under Covid times. I’m not saying this is the reason but if it is his spouse who is pregnant, when it hits, homesickness can just tear at the fabric of your very being and especially for a pregnant woman.

Homesickness sounds so minor but with Covid and all the craziness around that, it can just blow it out of proportion in your head and can even make one suicidal.

When I came home during Covid, I was totally confused, down and lost and I didn’t want to leave China. Now imagine if you can’t stand where you are and feel stuck. Just absolute trash journalism from a moron without a clue.

The **** is doubling down with an article today, also has a go at Bateman

Hooper again trying to defend himself about the George Williams thing

EDIT: also having another dig at Bateman

**** sticking up for Hooper

EDIT, EDIT: now having a dig at the Canberra players who liked Williams social media post (even posted their names

Thanks to Ikin, Kent, and Hooper for reminding me why NRL 360 is trash and i generally don't watch it

Something wrong with you mate. This is great! I'm just praying Williams sends through another tweet mid program!! Giggling my arse off

If they were legit (I know they aren't), they would invite him on to the program so both sides of the story could be heard and in fairness to him but nope, they will just continue to trash the bloke while patting each other on the back.

If they were legit (I know they aren't), they would invite him on to the program so both sides of the story could be heard and in fairness to him but nope, they will just continue to trash the bloke while patting each other on the back.
They should put Williams and Bateman across the desk from Baldy.

Holy shit these dickheads on 360 are doubling down hard on being shown as fools last night.
Haha they did not like that one bit and are devoting an entire segment to debunking all claims that they were in any way incompetent.

Holy shit these dickheads on 360 are doubling down hard on being shown as fools last night.
Haha they did not like that one bit and are devoting an entire segment to debunking all claims that they were in any way incompetent.

It's glorious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Cavalo
  • Wolfie
  • bazza
  • Xzei
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Justwin
  • Broncosgirl
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Harry Sack
  • Fozz
  • heartly87
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Skyblues87
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.