NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Benji and James Graham, both definitely worth listening to. I'd love Graham to get his own show / segment because he is one of the best ex-players I've ever listened to, such a clear and thought out speaker.
graham is very smart for a front rower hey! considering some of the others that have gone onto media

So Townsville got the origin!!

NSW don't get the origin....that's good.

NQld fans get the origin....that's bad.

Origin stays in it's rightful state....that's good.

It's not in Brisbane....that's bad.

Brisbane gets the next one...that's good.

Because it should only be in brisbane if it’s in qld.

plus Townsville is a dive. 😁

Maybe but it is the Queensland origin team, not Brisbane. I am ok with it.

I think this is kinda the problem with sharing it around to Victoria now it’s just confusing who get what every year. I see a lot of calls going against Qld in this game. Just to make it even stephens

I will also add it’s sure going to be messy there 😂 bulk fights on the strand.

NSW don't get the origin....that's good.

NQld fans get the origin....that's bad.

Origin stays in it's rightful state....that's good.

It's not in Brisbane....that's bad.

Yeah, but now NSW will bitch, piss and moan....that's good!

I also like the fact that it goes to another stadium in QLD giving the fans up there an opportunity to attend an Origin without having to fork out bulk money to go see it. Realistically I think it mostly comes down to Covid...I don't think there's been many cases up North at all so it makes more sense than Bankwest, which I believe NSWRL were pushing for.

Is anyone else watching 360 right now?

Paul Kent needs to be removed from the Rugby League community for the good of the game in every aspect.
This bloke is a cancer on the modern game.

Origin wont be worth watching. I hate the new rules. Dont think i'm actually watching another game unless things change tbh. I'm not getting any enjoyment from it, so its not worth the bother.

Origin wont be worth watching. I hate the new rules. Dont think i'm actually watching another game unless things change tbh. I'm not getting any enjoyment from it, so its not worth the bother.
Origin wont be officiated under the new rules, even Vlandys and Abdo know that would be the final nail in the coffin.

if they think there is a player revolt now, imagine the backlash when an origin is decided on the back of multiple players sitting in the bin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Jazza
  • Ozired
  • Santa
  • theshed
  • Bongo
  • BroncoFan94
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Waynesaurus
  • Fitzy
  • Lozza
  • Xzei
  • achievedrap
  • Allo
  • lynx000
  • mrslong
  • Justwin
  • Brocko
  • Browny
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.