NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a good product at the moment. I was looking forward to tonights game, and turned it off at half time because it wasn't a contest anymore. This will happen at least 3 more times this weekend.

It's not a good product at the moment. I was looking forward to tonights game, and turned it off at half time because it wasn't a contest anymore. This will happen at least 3 more times this weekend.
I hadn’t had a beer in a couple of weeks, decided to crack a couple for tonight’s game as I thought it would be a good one. Unfortunately as most weeks this and last season has proven to be not the case.

Remember people saying Bellamy was only a good coach because he had Slater, Cronk and Cam Smith

Interesting to see what this possible moratorium on the new Brisbane based club will mean for Wayne Bennett ?

I was one. Deadset, I was just saying this to my mrs this morning when giving my reaction to the game last night. He’s proven it’s him, to me at least.
I was a bit the same. As each of those players left (could probably include Inglis in that list too), I remember thinking the storm would start to struggle, especially post Smith, but they've barely missed a beat in that transition period. I did not see them being premiership favourites at this stage of this season.

I still enjoyed watching the slickness of the Storm. They really are amazing to watch this year.
Can’t believe when pap comes back they’ll probably drop hynes...
Our choices are Niu or Isaako 🥴

Not sure if its the right place to post this, but if anyone sees a go fund me type page for Tom Opacic regarding whats gone on just ignore it, its a fake page to get money out of people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Galah
  • NSW stables
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Johnny92
  • Battler
  • Harry Sack
  • Redux
  • Allo
  • Porthoz
  • MrRobot
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.