NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what's worse than losing a player for the finals because they were found guilty of a crime?

Not even making the finals because of the bullshit disruptions caused by selective, unwarranted, and clearly unfair suspensions to key players during the regular season.

I tell you what, I am that close to writing another letter. This time I'm writing it in lead pencil so they can see my emotion in it.

Am I the only one who hasn’t seen anything about the tigers winning the spoon like I seen non stop shit when we won it 😂
All those Origin series wins in a row still hurt the haters from down south. Will make it all that much sweeter when we return to being a top 4 team again. 🤞

Am I the only one who hasn’t seen anything about the tigers winning the spoon like I seen non stop shit when we won it 😂

TBF it's news when we do it.

when the Tigers suck, it's just the status quo. I know this was the joint ventures first wooden spoon but Balmain and Western Suburbs have won plenty between them

I can't believe the NRL delayed the May suspension. Him being guilty of assaulting someone is either worth 2 games, or it isn't. When are in-game suspensions going to be delayed until the following season so star players don't miss finals? Absolute joke.

Yeah but Kent had his one minute to blow up about it, so technically it has had its press time and will now be ignored by everyone of influence.

If you're Ikin or DD, there is no way you would see a decision like this and think "fair enough". If they are as genuinely invested in lifting the Broncos back to its former glory, now would be the time to get in the ear of anyone who owes you a favour, and blast the living **** out of the NRL with all of the inconsistencies. And how we have absolutely copped the worst of those inconsistencies. I don't give a **** about a supposed perception of being sore losers or looking at others to blame, the evidence is irrefutable and every moment is available to view from multiple angles and in glorious high definition.

We all kicked a stink up about the May situation when Haas and Kelly had their argument, its just now coming to the fore and showing just how incompetent the NRL is.

No consistency on or off the field.
It is a circus of incompetence that would be hilarious if i didn't love footy.

You all know how much of a Milford hater i am, but i genuinely feel sorry for him right now.
He was found innocent but received a far worse, career altering punishment than May, who was found guilty and gets to serve his time at his leisure.

I’m pretty much done with this fucking game.

I have seen many say this is incompetence, it’s not it is deliberate. It is corruption.

Join me with the now very rich AFL following guys. If I didn’t love the Broncos, the NRL would be dead to me, for other sides it already is. I won’t be watching a single final and not in protest like last year, simply because I’m not interested. The AFL is better at everything, absolutely everything and I’d rather support a comp that actually genuinely tries to be competent and fair even if they make mistakes, this is far preferable to competition sponsored corruption and favouritism.

Join me with the now very rich AFL following guys. If I didn’t love the Broncos, the NRL would be dead to me, for other sides it already is. I won’t be watching a single final and not in protest like last year, simply because I’m not interested. The AFL is better at everything, absolutely everything and I’d rather support a comp that actually genuinely tries to be competent and fair even if they make mistakes, this is far preferable to competition sponsored corruption and favouritism.
Re-arrange these two words to make a well worn phrase @Sproj - 'Off' - '****'.

No Way Smh GIF by MOODMAN

The AFL can **** off. Half of the bullshit that is going on with League is the direct result of the NRL trying to compete with that fraud of a code.

The Milf standing down was to do with the severity of the charge and length of sentence that is attached to that charge IIRC. So, that part of it is different.

As far as this BS decision, PV has clarified it on Ray Hadleys show this morning saying he applied a rule of racing type philosiphy to the process where jockeys don't get suspended for big race meetings.
What a dumb ****. I'm looking forward to JWH/NAS etc taking someones head off or hip dropping and not getting suspended for any finals matches.

Of course on field descretions will be treated differently to off field.
The NRL have dug a big hole for themselves here and should apologise and backflip ASAP .

Also if Talan May gets injured during the finals will he be made to take his suspension during his recovery or will the Kelly rule apply?

PV is running this organisation autonomously, his philosophy is the best committee is the one where the committee doesn't turn up, only the chair, that's how things get done.

It's all well and good for Kent and others to blow up, but what is going to change? The NRL is a law unto itself. Change must be forced on this pathetic group

The Milf standing down was to do with the severity of the charge and length of sentence that is attached to that charge IIRC. So, that part of it is different.

As far as this BS decision, PV has clarified it on Ray Hadleys show this morning saying he applied a rule of racing type philosiphy to the process where jockeys don't get suspended for big race meetings.
What a dumb ****. I'm looking forward to JWH/NAS etc taking someones head off or hip dropping and not getting suspended for any finals matches.

Of course on field descretions will be treated differently to off field.
The NRL have dug a big hole for themselves here and should apologise and backflip ASAP .

Also if Talan May gets injured during the finals will he be made to take his suspension during his recovery or will the Kelly rule apply?

PV is running this organisation autonomously, his philosophy is the best committee is the one where the committee doesn't turn up, only the chair, that's how things get done.

Can somebody please point out to Lord V'lando that this isn't farken horse racing and the players aren't farken jockeys.

Everything that bloke says in his condescending 'I know everything' manner annoys the fark out of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Broncosgirl
  • GCBRONCO
  • ChewThePhatt
  • KateBroncos1812
  • MrRobot
  • FACTHUNT
  • Wolfie
  • Jazza
  • winslow_wong
  • something
  • Financeguy
  • Broncorob
  • broncoscope
  • pennywisealfie
  • Justwin
  • bb_gun
  • Allo
  • The True King
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.