NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So give a like bitch.

happy now

Screenshot 2022 10 27 180638

Also, I guess he gets player of the season by default.

"We shouldn’t be looking to ‘out’ people that then puts them in a position of significant shame and only piles on more issues when genuinely people can make mistakes"

Except the second time isn't a mistake, it's a pattern. The first time could be a mistake, and they already have what they want. there, low penalty, no public announcement, education.

Clint Newton = moron.
Far from a moron. Very clever and a nice man to boot.

Westpac has today announced a new partnership with the National Rugby League (NRL). As the NRL’s official bank and payment platform, Westpac will provide equal financial support for the men’s and women’s competitions with a committed dollar-for-dollar investment.

The partnership extends across all major NRL and NRL Women’s (NRLW) competitions, including the Premiership, Finals Series, Grand Final, men’s and women’s State of Origin series and domestic Test Matches, and both the Australian Kangaroos and Jillaroos teams.

Well then, the nice clever man should stop saying moronic things, shouldn't he
In your opinion, which I agree you are entitled to have about the issue. I am just not sure calling him a moron is fair but it is a forum and I guess that is what people like to do here. I will say this, if you ever dealt with him I doubt you would hold the same view.

Recent survey done that 1 in 4 NRL players are experiencing financial distress due to the increasing cost of living.

Something tells me the NRL needs to include financial planners in their education systems.

Recent survey done that 1 in 4 NRL players are experiencing financial distress due to the increasing cost of living.

Something tells me the NRL needs to include financial planners in their education systems.
1 in 4 would be roughly the equivalent of minimum wagers no? It’s not that surprising.

Also survey done by who? If it was the players union then isn’t it their job to try and bump up what the players get?

1 in 4 would be roughly the equivalent of minimum wagers no? It’s not that surprising.

the minimum wagers would still likely be on more money than the average Australian earns

the minimum wage for players 1-26 is $120k (dropped to $112k with the COVID paycuts) a year

the minimum wage for players 27-30 is $80k which would still be money than the average Australian earns

the minimum wagers would still likely be on more money than the average Australian earns

the minimum wage for players 1-26 is $120k (dropped to $112k with the COVID paycuts) a year

the minimum wage for players 27-30 is $80k which would still be money than the average Australian earns
I know but I figure a lot of them hang out with a lot of the high paid dropkicks in their team and probably mimic their spending behaviour.

In your opinion, which I agree you are entitled to have about the issue. I am just not sure calling him a moron is fair but it is a forum and I guess that is what people like to do here. I will say this, if you ever dealt with him I doubt you would hold the same view.
Bongo, if you can't see that what Newton said was inherently contradictory (and thus very stupid) there's really nothing left to say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Manifesto
  • Culhwch
  • broncos4life
  • Jazza
  • sooticus
  • Johnny92
  • Lozza
  • lynx000
  • FACTHUNT
  • Astro
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.