NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Parker was an assistant under Seibold at the Broncos and threw his unequivocal behind the Sea Eagles new coach.

“Everyone has an opinion on Anthony Seibold but I have one first-hand because I worked alongside him, he’s a tremendous coach,” Seibold said.

That does sound like something Seibold would say🤣

In regards to the 2023 NRL Coach's survey .. I wonder who may, or may not have said the following in response to thoughts on the 7 tackle set restarts .. "“Conceding seven tackles for an error in the act of scoring. F---ing archaic dog shit rule,’’ one coach said." :rofl

In regards to the 2023 NRL Coach's survey .. I wonder who may, or may not have said the following in response to thoughts on the 7 tackle set restarts .. "“Conceding seven tackles for an error in the act of scoring. F---ing archaic dog shit rule,’’ one coach said." :rofl
That sounds like my boy Ricky. He hates archaic gutted dogshit rules.

That sounds like my boy Ricky. He hates archaic gutted dogshit rules.
Yea, it does scream Ricky lol. However, could have been Bellamy on a bad day also lol.

not sure what the abc commentary is like these days but i use to mute the tv and listen to the radio quite often.

I do that on occasion though the abc app. Just a matter of syncing then up correctly. I'll try that in round one, see if Kayo slowly goes out of sync.

Ok this is pretty strong proof that blackmail and or extortion occurs in the nrl for sure. There must be a million posts on bhq over the years jokingly declare that (dickhead 1) must have photos of goats and (dickhead2) within the hierarchy of the nrl. This to me is a bit of a smoking gun.

In news that should surprise no-one, the corrupt administration is corrupt. Laws are for the plebs.

These utter fuckwits are ruining this great game.
Shows just how important sport is politically. Looking at the Man. City fiasco is so reminiscent of the Storm. "So important for the league". Do illegal shit, don't worry, it's a private enterprise and as long as people don't cop to the greater corruption, it'll sort itself out. Carry on as if it never happened, because the PMs can make public appearances to look like an everyman and the plebs stay distracted.

Shows just how important sport is politically. Looking at the Man. City fiasco is so reminiscent of the Storm. "So important for the league". Do illegal shit, don't worry, it's a private enterprise and as long as people don't cop to the greater corruption, it'll sort itself out. Carry on as if it never happened, because the PMs can make public appearances to look like an everyman and the plebs stay distracted.
Hey, I’m more of a peon than a pleb

Surely this is a criminal act?
From what I've read, indeed the act of covertly recording without consent in this scenario, is illegal. Demonstrates what levels of low that they are prepared to sink to, to achieve their goal. Nobody could ever convince me that these two didn't conspire together, and also with others, to get what they wanted, and needed. PVL & Abdo have absolutely no credibility, integrity or honour.

lesbian must know britney spears GIF

But for sure they will lead their little lambs to the slaughter.

Wish they'd both piss off lol.

What do you guys suppose they were recording it for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Manofoneway
  • Broncorob
  • Alec
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Sproj
  • kman
  • Strop
  • Fitzy
  • Santa
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fozz
  • Xzei
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.