NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hooper pushing more fans away by calling fans with legitimate concerns over the state of the game "keyboard warriors".

Guy is such a massive douche.

Was also funny that three of the highlighted tackles were arguably high, one definitely was.

it's the 2nd UK player going home for home sickness. What's the point in signing them, cause a huge disruption
Have you been to Canberra, even miserable Poms can't handle how crap that hole is.

Folau's "handlers" are reportedly claiming that his Catalans contract is no longer valid because scheduled monthly payments were missed.

because of course Catalans should have been paying him while he was in Australia. 🙄

Hooper pushing more fans away by calling fans with legitimate concerns over the state of the game "keyboard warriors".

Guy is such a massive douche.
I definitely got the impression they were trying to avoid litigation. Maybe it had been threatened by the Williams camp.

The 360 team did not clarify on Tuesday night that Williams had asked for a release at the end of the season, but left it at, he had asked for a release. Last night was a massive back track. I would hazard a guess and say 360 have been informed Williams has legitimate/diagnosed mental health issues and these guys have shit their collective britches.
Baldy still talks over and or down to Lara, although its' not as bad as it was, it's clear he doesn't rate her.

Massive fuckwit.

I definitely got the impression they were trying to avoid litigation. Maybe it had been threatened by the Williams camp.

The 360 team did not clarify on Tuesday night that Williams had asked for a release at the end of the season, but left it at, he had asked for a release. Last night was a massive back track. I would hazard a guess and say 360 have been informed Williams has legitimate/diagnosed mental health issues and these guys have shit their collective britches.
Baldy still talks over and or down to Lara, although its' not as bad as it was, it's clear he doesn't rate her.

Massive fuckwit.
The irony of this fuckwit talking down to or not rating anyone is amazing. This is a bloke that is so dumb that when they made the quiz on Triple M Sunday to be questions about his life because he he couldn't answer other questions and he still fucking lost.

The bloke would struggle to use an elevator.

Again, how has he gotten to where he is? He’s clearly incompetent, has a massive ego, a hugely punchable face and is EXTREMELY unlikeable.

Again, how has he gotten to where he is? He’s clearly incompetent, has a massive ego, a hugely punchable face and is EXTREMELY unlikeable.
Pics of someone high up in a comprimising position is the only explanation.

Folau has been granted permission to play Q Cup provided Catalans release him which they are refusing to do.

In doing so, the QRL can today share the following:

• The QRL have not received confirmation that Folau is released from his existing playing contract, nor has he received a clearance from his last known registered overseas club
  • The QRL cannot proceed with any registration approval until such time as the clearance is received – this is in accordance with current national policy regarding international clearances playing at any level of the game
  • On receipt of international clearance, Folau will be granted permission to register for the Southport Tigers at a community rugby league level and no higher, as per the registration request that has been made

He can't play ISC.

Folau has commenced legal action against the QRL for discrimination, claim his "repudiated" contract with Catalans has nothing to do with them.

quote from his Lawyers:

“All Israel Folau wants to do is play football and be treated like any other person,’’ Mr Iskander said.

“His application for registration with the QRL is being dealt with differently to anyone else who has ever sought registration for the Southport Tigers.

“Mr Folau’s now repudiated contract agreement with Catalans has nothing to do with the QRL.

“The QRL is not a party to it and has no rights under it. Likewise, the QRL has no right to discriminate against a player or seek to disadvantage such a player.”

P.s. I am so fucking happy we didn't try to sign that **** ... i don't want him anywhere near our club
I have switched to this opinion as well.
Initially i was all for him coming back and playing for the Broncos, i dont care what stupid beliefs he has, i dont care if he hates my guts because i enjoy the odd drink/drug/thot.

However, when he joined forces with Clive Palmer, i knew he was 100% crazy.

Trent Robinson pleading with the NRL to let the Origin be reffed differently.
This is the biggest load of horseshit ive ever seen in the game of RL.

We are in this situation because of his whinge-fest post match presser against the Dragons.
We are in this situation because of HIS PLAYERS dropping into tackles, and now that it has spectacularly backfired on him in the form of Radley getting 5 weeks, and the potential for record low ratings for both magic round and origin, he has the nerve to come out and make these plea's as though he is on the side of the average footy fan who never wanted any of these changes in the first place.

Robinson is fast catching up to the entire Melbourne storm outfit as the single most fucked thing about RL.

Trent Robinson pleading with the NRL to let the Origin be reffed differently.
This is the biggest load of horseshit ive ever seen in the game of RL.

We are in this situation because of his whinge-fest post match presser against the Dragons.
We are in this situation because of HIS PLAYERS dropping into tackles, and now that it has spectacularly backfired on him in the form of Radley getting 5 weeks, and the potential for record low ratings for both magic round and origin, he has the nerve to come out and make these plea's as though he is on the side of the average footy fan who never wanted any of these changes in the first place.

Robinson is fast catching up to the entire Melbourne storm outfit as the single most fucked thing about RL.

I'd be less shitty if I didn't think Vlandys and the NRL will cater to their whims.

For anyone who missed it, this is worth a watch, and Gus is 100% spot on with his assessment of the game.

For anyone who missed it, this is worth a watch, and Gus is 100% spot on with his assessment of the game.

Fair enough he makes some good points but I can't agree that he is 100% spot on.
He straight out says the Radley shot on TPJ is fair and everyone loved it.
Radley drives his shoulder straight into TPJ's jaw FFS. That's a sin bin every day of the week and has been for years prior to this crackdown, but crackpot Gould says nothing to see here, play on. And why? Because TPJ stood up! Because he is a tough bastard, it should be play on! Thanks for promoting laying down after a tackle to milk a penalty Gould, the very thing you and everyone else is also complaining about. Deadset this guy is so far gone he doesn't realize every second sentence he contradicts himself.

Robinson started this crackdown ... now he and his team are whinging about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Foordy
  • Mustafur
  • bb_gun
  • Organix
  • Battler
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Aldo
  • Brocko
  • westy316
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Financeguy
  • kiwi2
  • Morkel
  • Dash
  • TimWhatley
  • BroncosAlways
  • Browny
  • broncsgoat
  • Harry Sack
... and 18 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.