NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
While Lang Park was widely considered the favourite to host this years NRL grand final, the MCG is now being strongly considered to host this years decider.

according to the reports, the success of the Melbourne Storm and loyalty to the Victorian Government, who were forced to abandon their hosting rights of State of Origin this year, are two major factors behind the NRL’s interest in shifting the grand final out of Sydney. not to mention the lure of a crowd of 80k in attendance

The NRL just don’t like Brisbane.

Melbourne may just be the second coming of Christ, but it would be nice if someone else could win for a change. Melbourne, Melbourne, Melbourne.

Sucked in to all the Melbourne fans, who actually live in Brisbane. They all thought they’d get a gf here, LOL.

While Lang Park was widely considered the favourite to host this years NRL grand final, the MCG is now being strongly considered to host this years decider.

according to the reports, the success of the Melbourne Storm and loyalty to the Victorian Government, who were forced to abandon their hosting rights of State of Origin this year, are two major factors behind the NRL’s interest in shifting the grand final out of Sydney. not to mention the lure of a crowd of 80k in attendance

The fact that the only reason the competition is going ahead is because of QLD gets conveniently ignored. Hopefully Anna keeps fucking with the schedule, calling off games and shit until Vlando gets with the program.

I have to hand it to FoxSports and in particular Big League Wrap. After the Broncos having a good win in the QLD derby it must have been a challenge to avoid discussing it. Throw in the extra challenge of filling up an hour of content with 2 less games to report on than usual but they did, an absolutely incredible achievement.

Sometimes you just have stand back and applaud, it is commitment to an agenda that you just don’t often see.

I have to hand it to FoxSports and in particular Big League Wrap. After the Broncos having a good win in the QLD derby it must have been a challenge to avoid discussing it. Throw in the extra challenge of filling up an hour of content with 2 less games to report on than usual but they did, an absolutely incredible achievement.

Sometimes you just have stand back and applaud, it is commitment to an agenda that you just don’t often see.
I bet they made mention of the correct ruling on a no try to Feldt though

I thought you may have been taking the piss b4l and maybe they touched on it for a minute. But no absolutely nothing but they could find time for the Warriors/Tigers game which was just as irrelevant. Not only covering the game but giving the Warriors a rap for winning it later on in the show.

The only reference was on the tracker which just relayed the score.

All you can really do is just laugh.

I thought you may have been taking the piss b4l and maybe they touched on it for a minute. But no absolutely nothing but they could find time for the Warriors/Tigers game which was just as irrelevant. Not only covering the game but giving the Warriors a rap for winning it later on in the show.

The only reference was on the tracker which just relayed the score.

All you can really do is just laugh.
Ha ha yeah man I was amazed. I got to the end of it and rewound back through it figuring that I just missed it but nope, nothing. It truly is amazing.

Ha ha yeah man I was amazed. I got to the end of it and rewound back through it figuring that I just missed it but nope, nothing. It truly is amazing.
I did exactly the same thing,

I really don't watch NRL360 anymore, but I have tuned in a few times this year, after we managed to win. Thought it might be nice to hear them say something nice about the Broncos. Same thing has happened. Game not even mentioned. It's actually staggering.

I really don't watch NRL360 anymore, but I have tuned in a few times this year, after we managed to win. Thought it might be nice to hear them say something nice about the Broncos. Same thing has happened. Game not even mentioned. It's actually staggering.
Yep, it is why I can't get my head around people that claim there is no negative agenda from the media towards us. It is real and they aren't even being subtle about it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Allo
  • winslow_wong
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • ChewThePhatt
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.