NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports out of the Melbourne camp is that they were snorting baking soda. Nothing to see here.

Seems ‘legit’, totally ‘normal’ thing to do.

This works out perfectly for the Storm. Now they'll be able to keep Smith for minimum wage.

It's Brandon Smith.

It makes me think this could possibly be a gag and that's just panadol. We'll soon find out.

Is there a Dally M discussion somewhere?

I am really keen to find out who made the call that Matt Burton and Viliame Kikau were the best players in their respective positions.

Manu undoubtedly deserved the centre award over Matt Burton and Kikau isn't even the best second rower at Penrith, what a farce.

I am really keen to find out who made the call that Matt Burton and Viliame Kikau were the best players in their respective positions.

Manu undoubtedly deserved the centre award over Matt Burton and Kikau isn't even the best second rower at Penrith, what a farce.
Typical NRL hype. Bonus points if you have a shit haircut

It's Brandon Smith.

It makes me think this could possibly be a gag and that's just panadol. We'll soon find out.
Come On Reaction GIF by NBA

It’s the Dally Ms, you’ve answered your own questions. No one cares because the awards are pointless.

Looks like you guys might have another outbreak, wonder if the GF will go ahead.

Massive outbreak as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• KateBroncos1812
  • Bish
  • Harry Sack
  • Fatboy
  • Foordy
  • Mister Wright
  • Robboi_321
  • Broncosgirl
  • broncos4life
  • jd87
  • Jedhead
  • Gaz
  • GCBRONCO
  • Jazza
  • Fitzy
  • sooticus
  • Morkel
  • Griffo
  • Sproj
  • Broncosarethebest
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.