NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this is why they didn’t want Milf after all, maybe they were worried he’d fake a Covid positive to get out of preseason.
Would’ve been better than his current approach to missing the pre-season.

Would’ve been better than his current approach to missing the pre-season.

Yea but this had occurred post-South’s signing, he probably thought he’d still get paid.

Things are shaping up for the Bradbury Broncos
We might be the only club lucky enough to have a preseason. Bring on the 2022 trophy. NSW are predicting 25k cases a day by Jan, there's no way every single club isn't smashed by covid before round 1.

We might be the only club lucky enough to have a preseason. Bring on the 2022 trophy. NSW are predicting 25k cases a day by Jan, there's no way every single club isn't smashed by covid before round 1.

If NSW are getting that many cases over a long period of time makes you wonder how the 2022 will pan out.

If NSW are getting that many cases over a long period of time makes you wonder how the 2022 will pan out.
I feel like even though we've largely avoided it we're going to have a very disrupted season in 2022.

Vunivalu trying to get out his rugby contract and back to NRL according to Fox Sports. He's a dipshit but an excellent player.

Locate to qld again id guess,they did a pretty good job last season

Vunivalu trying to get out his rugby contract and back to NRL according to Fox Sports. He's a dipshit but an excellent player.

Would take him in a heartbeat, he is a truly elite winger.

Would take him in a heartbeat, he is a truly elite winger.

Especially with ARey's kicking game ... although he may not meet out no dickhead policy

He's ok off the field isn't he?

I believe he got charged with assault earlier this year outside a pub or nightclub.

not sure what happened with that case

Our club has had dickheads over the last few years. I don’t see why we couldn’t squeeze one more in.

Our club has had dickheads over the last few years. I don’t see why we couldn’t squeeze one more in.

because we've just finished clearing most of them out. it would be a reversal of Kev's and Benny's current strategy.

I believe he got charged with assault earlier this year outside a pub or nightclub.

not sure what happened with that case

Charges were dropped. He pushed a security guard.

Hardly something worthy of putting a line through his name.

500k would be a bargain. Grab him if the opportunity presents itself.

Nine extends rights for 5 years, signed on for 2023-2027.
"The new broadcast deal will give Nine three additional matches across the season, resulting in more NRL on free-to-air television, plus new digital rights to offer footy fans a premium viewing experience that cannot be matched."
"expanded broadcast, digital offerings and reporting of the NRLW competition"
"State of Origin will return to its traditional home of Wednesday nights"
Nine will air 3 extra games during the season (not per round)

115m per year, which is the same as the current deal.

According to Cheif Beta Officer, the NRL has 400 million secured per year across all broadcast rights.

Nine extends rights for 5 years, signed on for 2023-2027.
"The new broadcast deal will give Nine three additional matches across the season, resulting in more NRL on free-to-air television, plus new digital rights to offer footy fans a premium viewing experience that cannot be matched."
"expanded broadcast, digital offerings and reporting of the NRLW competition"
"State of Origin will return to its traditional home of Wednesday nights"
Nine will air 3 extra games during the season (not per round)

115m per year, which is the same as the current deal.

According to Cheif Beta Officer, the NRL has 400 million secured per year across all broadcast rights.

That's a great deal for nine, well done Lord Vlandy's.

nine get to pay the same price for more content ... maybe they engaged Ponga's father to do the negotiating for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• BroncosFan_Corey
  • winslow_wong
  • Strop
  • Justwin
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Redux
  • GCBRONCO
  • Volvo Driver
  • Allo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Bronx48
  • Wolfie
  • Battler
  • Organix
  • Brotherdu
  • Fatboy
  • broncsgoat
  • Midean
  • Xzei
  • Tim K
... and 32 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.