NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A grandstand at Leichhardt Oval collapsed this weekend (looks like it was the railing rather than the grandstand itself)

it happened during a high school rugby union game attended by 15k people.

It’s unclear if any of the spectators were injured. Channel 9 reports paramedics are at the scene

I'm not sure whats sadder. the fact that a grandstand fell apart or that a high school union game had more spectators than most NRL games in Sydney

"Weak gutted dog"

So how much of a whack should Stuart cop for that?

"Weak gutted dog"

Who knows and who cares.

Ricky has to be the most fined coach in the history of the comp and what does it lead to???

And what precident does his actions put on the rest of the comp?? ... Zero....

The NSWRL will decide if he should or shouldn't be fined (again) based on media narrative and will then change their mind on the next similar indescrition based on media narrative

A grandstand at Leichhardt Oval collapsed this weekend (looks like it was the railing rather than the grandstand itself)

it happened during a high school rugby union game attended by 15k people.

It’s unclear if any of the spectators were injured. Channel 9 reports paramedics are at the scene

I'm not sure whats sadder. the fact that a grandstand fell apart or that a high school union game had more spectators than most NRL games in Sydney

Alot of those union schools are massive with thousands of people that's why the figures are high, that said any Tigers game there is a sellout, but Tigers(who are basically 100% run by Magpies now) prefer to play in Campelltown with the tumbleweeds.

Same issue with doggies and Belmore, the Sydney clubs sell their soul because other stadiums give them cash bags.

I like it. Bring back the banter. Sick of players/teams always being too professional, let's get some personality back in the game.
And honestly, it's good to see someone call it out for what it is. It was a dog shot, people that do that kind of thing are dogs. It's a very weak way of hurting someone

"Meanwhile, according to the SMH, Salmon will seek legal advice, potentially considering defamation charges. Salmon was reportedly keen to speak to the media after he learnt of the comments, but the Panthers advised the 23-year-old to remain quiet."

lol.

NRL360 should be good this week..
5A985C80 BA26 4B69 9F3F 2A8ECBF2D81A

"Weak gutted dog"

Shows just how much of a whack job Ricky Stuart is...is that what you mean?

Totally......he's lost the plot this time. :rofl

Particularly ironic...well so the story goes, its got somethin' to do with Salmon having Ricky's own kid in tears as 12yr olds? Apple don't fall far from the tree..... :happy:

He's gone too far ...pretty vindictive behaviour against someone so young. I think he should be deregistered as a coach.....

***** get kicked in a game accidentally all the time....massive over reaction.

I don't get the apology, I mean I do get it, it was forced by the club probably to avoid how terrible it looked..

There's no way he is actually sorry though, he might regret saying it in the forum that he said it however the comments and who they were aimed at, he's not sorry for that. I got no doubt he meant every bit of it

I don't get the apology, I mean I do get it, it was forced by the club probably to avoid how terrible it looked..

There's no way he is actually sorry though, he might regret saying it in the forum that he said it however the comments and who they were aimed at, he's not sorry for that. I got no doubt he meant every bit of it
He probably isn't sorry, he really thinks Jaeman is a shit person, fair enough too you don't have to like everyone.

Slightly unprofessional, but meh, it's a brutal sport coaches/players should rip in more often. I'd love a coach to call Feldt a diving milking ****.

He probably isn't sorry, he really thinks Jaeman is a shit person, fair enough too you don't have to like everyone.

Slightly unprofessional, but meh, it's a brutal sport coaches/players should rip in more often. I'd love a coach to call Feldt a diving milking ****.

I got no doubt what they say in the pressers and what they tell their players are sometimes worlds apart. I love Kevvie's good guy act but I highly doubt he walks in after a loss giving credit to the opposition when addressing the team

My thoughts too .
Not sorry he said it . Sorry he got called out about it .

2 twelve year old kids had a spat that ended in tears . Wait 10 years and then assassinate his character . Weak as water Rick .

Slightly unprofessional?

This is a fully grown man ......still holding a grudge against a 12 yr old (at the time)....and then calls him a shitcunt on national TV for no real reason, other than to air his personal grievances that he obviously hasn't moved on from.

The **** should be stood down and deregistered.

Slightly unprofessional?

This is a fully grown man ......still holding a grudge against a 12 yr old (at the time)....and then calls him a shitcunt on national TV for no real reason, other than to air his personal grievances that he obviously hasn't moved on from.

The **** should be stood down and deregistered.
...and if Salmon decided to take the **** to court and sue him for defamation, I'd have no issue with it whatsoever.

What Ricky said was good entertainment.

What's with all the mother henning and pearl clutching going on. Bring on more press conference calling out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Foordy
  • Brocko
  • Sproj
  • Morkel
  • cento
  • Stix
  • Organix
  • Mustafur
  • Mighty Bronx
  • bazza
  • Jazza
  • dasherhalo
  • MrTickyMcG
  • broncsgoat
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Santa
  • Nerd
  • Aldo
  • Waynesaurus
... and 23 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.