NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
he report was presented to the Parramatta board on August 31 and there is no suggestion (at least in the "briefing document obtained by Fox Sports") that the the nepotism relates Brad Arthar or his son Jakob

That is some what different to the findings of A Mc Hunt and his investigations at the Broncos ?

@Huge

Vindication for RK's input this season in this statistical analysis. Two things you love, mate.
https://www.rugbyleagueeyetest.com/2022/09/12/advanced-statistic-leaders-for-nrl-season-2022/

Jensen was also a standout prop this season.
It was a shameful use of a very good quality player. I'm absolutely stoked to see the stats 100% support the stone cold hard facts, RK was outstanding for us without standing out!

Well, the 'experts' on here should put their hands up and tell us they might look back over the season with fresh eyes.

Disciplined, hard working, efficient, professional. Pretty damn good player we abused all year long.

It was a shameful use of a very good quality player. I'm absolutely stoked to see the stats 100% support the stone cold hard facts, RK was outstanding for us without standing out!

Well, the 'experts' on here should put their hands up and tell us they might look back over the season with fresh eyes.

Disciplined, hard working, efficient, professional. Pretty damn good player we abused all year long.
Will you put your hand up regarding Isaako? Not exactly flattering for him

If anyone gets the chance, I'd recommend jumping on 7plus and watching the Spotlight done on Mario Fenech last night. Incredibly sad, but enlightening.

Will you put your hand up regarding Isaako? Not exactly flattering for him
What's Isaako got to do with it? I only remarked on his performances prior to this year and I haven't seen the same statistical analysis of his seasons in 20, 21. Perhaps I might see that later.

This is about RK and the astounding 100% mike drop, slam dunk in your fucking faces shutdown it delivers about my judgement and understanding of the game in my advanced years is purely a bonus.

Super nice to be proven stunningly correct. Enough gloating?

What's Isaako got to do with it? I only remarked on his performances prior to this year and I haven't seen the same statistical analysis of his seasons in 20, 21. Perhaps I might see that later.

This is about RK and the astounding 100% mike drop, slam dunk in your fucking faces shutdown it delivers about my judgement and understanding of the game in my advanced years is purely a bonus.

Super nice to be proven stunningly correct. Enough gloating?
Episode 2 Regret GIF by The Simpsons

the Raiders have reportedly approached Michael Maguire about an assistant role next year
Makes sense they lost Brett white to the titans and Madge is a good coach imo

I don't get why Fox Sports, Channel 9 etc don't do this. It would make for great footage for their promo stuff.

I don't get why Fox Sports, Channel 9 etc don't do this. It would make for great footage for their promo stuff.

Some pretty epic drone work there too, great stuff.

Imagine going down Caxton St with that?

Some pretty epic drone work there too, great stuff.

Imagine going down Caxton St with that?

Yep fly it down Caxton street capturing footage of the fans heading the game, it flies through the gates at Suncorp stadium to an empty stadium and then as it flies over the field, a flash comes on the screen and suddenly the stadium is chockers and players are on the field playing and the drone is going around flying above the crowd all around the stadium.

They have so many resources to create epic promos, but instead they give us Matt Nable talking in front of a few players in an empty stadium.

Yep fly it down Caxton street capturing footage of the fans heading the game, it flies through the gates at Suncorp stadium to an empty stadium and then as it flies over the field, a flash comes on the screen and suddenly the stadium is chockers and players are on the field playing and the drone is going around flying above the crowd all around the stadium.

They have so many resources to create epic promos, but instead they give us Matt Nable talking in front of a few players in an empty stadium.
I actually thought it was just us with the Nable groan but no, it's everywhere haha.

And what about that bloke!

Because they're cheap and completely devoid of new ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Jedhead
  • broncos4life
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Johnny92
  • Tim K
  • winslow_wong
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Mr Fourex
  • Galah
  • Culhwch
  • Foordy
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Hoof Hearted
  • RolledOates
  • Manifesto
  • leon.bott
  • Brocko
  • Xzei
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.