NRL Injury Discussion - 2019

Dexter

NRL Captain
Some speculation this morning that Cam Smith's injury to his Achilles is a bit worse than first thought.

Last edited:

Sproj

International Rep
Some speculation this morning that Cam Smith's injury to his Achilles is a bit worse than first thought.
Well, it either is or it isn't - journalism 101 these days. No report on the injury by the Storm = must be pretty bad = let's start speculating = coup for (insert 'journalist' here).

Super Freak

International Captain
Brisbane
Rabbitohs have just lost their top try scorer for the remainder of the regular season.

Robert Jennings will be out for a month. For fucks sake.

Super Freak

International Captain
Brisbane

Finally, Whitehead will move to the right edge where he belongs. It baffles me why Ricky would want to break up their best combination (Whitehead/Leilua/Rapana) on the right edge.

Huge

State of Origin Rep
Ipswich
I
Paul Vaughan has suffered a foot injury at training and is out for the remainder of the season.
Interesting news but don't care about st merge, it's good for us if we happen to run into them in the finals. He has been strong for them.

Super Freak

International Captain
Brisbane
Jordan Rapana dislocated his shoulder in the second test against England.

If he requires surgery, he will be out for at least 6 months.

Morkel

International Captain
Dobbo (drink) says Inglis will announce his immediate retirement. And he’ll forfeit his contract so Souths don’t have to carry it on the cap.

Tom

State of Origin Rep
Dobbo (drink) says Inglis will announce his immediate retirement. And he’ll forfeit his contract so Souths don’t have to carry it on the cap.
I wonder why he would give up all that money? Are we gonna get a Russell Crowe movie with GI as his sidekick?

Sproj

International Rep
I wonder why he would give up all that money? Are we gonna get a Russell Crowe movie with GI as his sidekick?
‘When Planes Fly’

The story of a young man who had a big decision to make but couldn’t do it due to having unforeseen circumstances. Watch as our hero, despite all odds, overcomes himself to become something he perhaps never thought he could...a magician who finally manages, not just to pull a rabbit out of the hat...but become one...if planes could fly.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter