NRL Injury Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That poor dude really is long-term injury prone.

SuperCoach gods hate me.

Just have a look at my VSRL squad for all future injury inquiries.

Curtis Sironen is out for the season.

ACL rupture.

Kelepi Tanginoa is also out for the season with an ACL & MCL rupture.. How come all of my cash cows in SC are going down! :(

Kelepi Tanginoa is also out for the season with an ACL & MCL rupture.. How come all of my cash cows in SC are going down! :(
Look at the bright side, every single other person has those same cash cows.

ACL and MCL, these his leg go sideways?

Glad we got rid of Moga. Looks like he just did his ACL again

Gotta feel for the bloke.

Yeah mate feel for the guy. $400,000 a year they signed him for didn’t they? Big loss for them. Don’t know how many outside backs they have down there.

No doubt it's somehow Bennett's fault.

Russell Packer facing an extended stint on the sidelines due to a knee injury.

No word on how bad it is but the Tigers were really concerned. He finished the game, but that's only because they had used all of their interchanges.

It will be a huge blow to the Tigers if it's serious. He has been a massive part of their resurgence.

No word on how bad it is but the Tigers were really concerned. He finished the game, but that's only because they had used all of their interchanges.

It will be a huge blow to the Tigers if it's serious. He has been a massive part of their resurgence.
[HASHTAG]#karma[/HASHTAG] I suppose

I wonder if it’s the same leg he used to stomp on that blokes head?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.