NRL Injury Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phew

Moses Leota out for 2 months.

The long term injuries just keep piling up...

Josh Morris ruled out for 2 months.

Torn ligament in the knee.

Mitchell Moses cleared of a serious knee injury and will be out for up to two weeks.

Jordan Rapana is out for 8 weeks.

Jamie Buhrer out for the season. Ruptured ACL.

Benji Marshall out for 6 weeks.

Peter Wallace has retired effective immediately due to on-going, chronic knee injuries.

Peter Wallace has retired effective immediately due to on-going, chronic knee injuries.

Kk2X2_F6BKi8Q2fVbf3kCcwHYuyGKFMI3Wx6r4QlBUchsEC1j7dNZLG_01rRaIM3yYB5e_AAruM60ID0NbyI64wg

Jamie Buhrer has been cleared of an ACL injury and will instead miss up to 8 weeks with a meniscal tear.

Nathan Brown needs to stop giving injury updates..

Wallace apparently played with NO ACL. Whatever you think of his ability or time with the Broncs, I think no one could rightly argue he wasn’t one incredibly tough bloke.
I was in the Wallace was excellent for the Broncos club. He gave his all every week and I admired that. He also was good without being great and that is the majority position for most nrl players.

Michael Morgan is out for the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncsgoat
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Allo
  • Midean
  • GCBRONCO
  • Xzei
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Brocko
  • ezpz
  • Galah
  • Wolfie
  • LittleDavey
  • Battler
  • Strop
  • Jazza
  • RodF
  • FACTHUNT
  • Big Del
  • theshed
  • ThomasovPreaf
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.