NRL Injury Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read that Ryan James tore his ACL, MCL, meniscus and fractured his fibula in that training incident last week, bloody hell, what happened to the poor bloke?!?!

Sounds like he got hit by a truck

Just read that Ryan James tore his ACL, MCL, meniscus and fractured his fibula in that training incident last week, bloody hell, what happened to the poor bloke?!?!

Well Payne Haas hurt his ankle. Could it explain what happened.

Fucking hell, poor ****.

He deserves to be in the NSW squad but he just keeps copping blow after blow and this to top it all off, I hope the Titans give him plenty of support during this because I imagine he will be down in the dumps over this.

Fucking hell, poor ****.

He deserves to be in the NSW squad but he just keeps copping blow after blow and this to top it all off, I hope the Titans give him plenty of support during this because I imagine he will be down in the dumps over this.

Does he really deserve to be in the squad? He'd be the Jarrod Wallace of NSW IMO.

reports are that McInnes injured his medial ligament in the nines GF and could be out for up to 12 weeks

My guess is Isaac Luke will be the front runner

on a another note .... who really cares about the result of the nines ... we got the best result, i.e. no injuries

We also got the other best result of the 9's.....we beat Melbourne.
Now I know they didn't send a strong team, and I know it's only the 9's, but fair dinkum I'd be wrapped at beating the Storm at bingo down at the local RSL 😁

We also got the other best result of the 9's.....we beat Melbourne.
Now I know they didn't send a strong team, and I know it's only the 9's, but fair dinkum I'd be wrapped at beating the Storm at bingo down at the local RSL 😁

This.

Matty Lodge with a suspected ACL injury.

We are going to need Haas, Flegler, Joffa and Carrigan to step up another level now. Cant see us going to the market to cover the loss.

**** me. Season hasn't even started and we are already up against it.

The amount of ACL injuries suffered in recent years is quite alarming.

Dylan Edwards is set to miss the opening five rounds of the competition after sustaining a serious ankle sydesmosis injury at training.

Caleb Aekins stands as the most likely replacement, with Luai as a potential alternative if Ivan decides to find space for Burton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Lurker
  • Broncorob
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.