NRL Injury Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Morgan officially retiring today.

Really good player, even better bloke.

Michael Morgan officially retiring today.

Really good player, even better bloke.
a real shame for him, not even 30.

will always have the flick pass.

Holy fucking shit.

Poor Rossdog

Explains why his time kinda just ended. I’d be suing the shit out of Brown, Ayoub and the Knights as that injury pretty much ended his career
Sad thing is it’s probably breaking contract if he goes to another doctor concerning an injury he received while playing. I’ll bet he’s got no proof whatsoever he was injured all along.

I have a genuine hatred towards brown (the coach) he has unwarranted arrogance and he’s a fuckwit. This just confirms how much of a dick he is. Worm

Look at the warriors, already going downhill
Isn't Gould overseeing Brown. Both have a hatred for us. Brown's comments about WB were way out of order especially considering WB was one of the few who backed him when he first started coaching and was coping flak from all sides. How soon we forget. That report you linked to just about sums up his empathy for others.

Collins and Brett Morris look out for the season both with suspected ACL injuries

The roosters really are going to need the extra millions in their cap.

Pretty sad about the B.Moz injury. Guy is an absolute champion of a bloke and one of the best wingers to ever play the game. Sucks that his career ends like this.

Roosters asking for salary cap relief due to injuries coming in 12 hrs time...

Staggs to Roosters basically confirmed?

Thats same Sad news for Morris, always liked him and his brother, great footballers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• MrTickyMcG
  • Wild Horse
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Lurker
  • mrslong
  • Culhwch
  • Broncosgirl
  • cento
  • GCBRONCO
  • Santa
  • KateBroncos1812
  • HarryAllan7
  • winslow_wong
  • ivanhungryjak
  • BroncoFan94
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.