NRL Injury Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's up there with Kaysa Pritchard's crushed testicle.

Might be his career over the poor bloke.

far out, wouldn’t wish that in anyone. Hope he recovers okay

I hope this compels them to start penalising players when they put up forearms and elbows into defenders faces and necks. Klemmer does it and did it to Fifi, JWH does it every hit up

I hope this compels them to start penalising players when they put up forearms and elbows into defenders faces and necks. Klemmer does it and did it to Fifi, JWH does it every hit up
Is that how Fifita actually got injured?

Is that how Fifita actually got injured?

I don’t know if it was actually the direct cause but I saw this shot on reddit:

D0FA5445 C62D 4810 B489 53A11A0010CC

Could be 2+2 = 5 on my part but it’s not a good look regardless

So NRL.com says Williston has a badly damaged ACL but will NOT need a reconstruction, likely available early rounds of ‘22. I didn’t know that was even possible with an ACL injury but I’m equally worried given this is coming from our medical team that they are wrong and he does need a reconstruction.

So NRL.com says Williston has a badly damaged ACL but will NOT need a reconstruction, likely available early rounds of ‘22. I didn’t know that was even possible with an ACL injury but I’m equally worried given this is coming from our medical team that they are wrong and he does need a reconstruction.

Brimson out with a fracture in his jaw after Latrell kicked him in an effort to play the ball quicker. I hate that guy with a passion.

No frikkin surprise it was that serial dickhead Radley who caused it. Have a look at how he forcefully lunges at Xavier's leg! Of course he never meant to do any damage to Kelly's legs either. Why was there no charge for this careless and reckless tackle?

Could be similar to what Lodge did at the start of this year or was it last year where he was off for like 6-8 weeks because of a partial ACL tear??

No frikkin surprise it was that serial dickhead Radley who caused it. Have a look at how he forcefully lunges at Xavier's leg! Of course he never meant to do any damage to Kelly's legs either. Why was there no charge for this careless and reckless tackle?

And then deliberately crocodile-death-rolls the leg for good measure.

And then deliberately crocodile-death-rolls the leg for good measure.
I know right. Yet the match review committee missed the whole incident apparently?

Radley is a grub of the highest order. He's in the same mould as Gallen 1.0 and Greg Bird.

What is the actual rule with bellow the knee? Is he not doing exactly that? Plus a leg twist at the end.

What is the actual rule with bellow the knee? Is he not doing exactly that? Plus a leg twist at the end.
It’s not a cannonball unless they run in and collide with the legs I think. The twist is what looks messed up to me but as for the initial contact I believe it’s fine.

It’s not a cannonball unless they run in and collide with the legs I think. The twist is what looks messed up to me but as for the initial contact I believe it’s fine.
Yeah it’s definitely a bad tackle but just outside of what’s considered bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • BruiserMk1
  • Big Del
  • Justwin
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fitzy
  • Mr Fourex
  • FACTHUNT
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.