NRL Injury Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another Melbourne premiership means nothing but more boring nrl discussion and disappointment from south of the border, maybe they’d like to start crippling the storm. A Panthers premiership would be insufferable nswrl gloating and absolutely no chance of a rules rollback

I’d almost rather see the storm win.

Some Stockholm syndrome shit going on here.

Suaalii out for the rest of the season. That waiver really paid off!

Yeah don’t throw 17 year old kids in the ring, no matter how physically gifted they are.

Yeah don’t throw 17 year old kids in the ring, no matter how physically gifted they are.

Yeah but Uncle Nick wanted it...so you know, hard to turn down mone...I mean such a convincing appeal.

The injury could have still happened after August.

Sorry my inner child just exploded out of me, the danger of having children.

Panthers reportedly have some injury issues from their game against us

Brian To'o out for up to 6 weeks with an syndesmosis ankle injury

Tyrone May out indefinitely with a medial ligament knee injury

What happened?
Fifita took a blow to the throat during yesterday’s loss to Newcastle and was struggling to breathe after the match. He was taken out of the club’s dressing rooms and on to the field after the game, where he was treated by paramedics and taken to hospital. Hospital staff are hopeful of waking Fifita later this evening to determine the next course of action. He is expected to require surgery which will end his season and place his career in jeopardy.

Fifita took a blow to the throat during yesterday’s loss to Newcastle and was struggling to breathe after the match. He was taken out of the club’s dressing rooms and on to the field after the game, where he was treated by paramedics and taken to hospital. Hospital staff are hopeful of waking Fifita later this evening to determine the next course of action. He is expected to require surgery which will end his season and place his career in jeopardy.

Poor guy, that is horrible!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • cento
  • Justwin
  • Mustafur
  • kman
  • leon.bott
  • Porthoz
  • Organix
  • sooticus
  • Brocko
  • Wolfie
  • Galah
  • Financeguy
  • BroncoFan94
  • Manifesto
  • broncsgoat
  • bazza
  • kiwi2
  • Fozz
  • Tim K
... and 32 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.