NRL Injury Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Fifita has scored a good number of tries for the Titans since joining them.

The question I have often asked myself is would he have scored more if he ha stayed with us.

That will always be up for debate, but one thing I'm sure of is his signing has not seen the hoped for rise up the table.

With the cattle at his disposal Holbrook should be sitting well entrenched within the top 8 if not the top 4. Their current position evidently shows the current gameplan is either non-existent or is just failing miserably.
Their spine is so unsettled though so perhaps their poor results should be expected.

So Fifita has scored a good number of tries for the Titans since joining them.

The question I have often asked myself is would he have scored more if he ha stayed with us.

That will always be up for debate, but one thing I'm sure of is his signing has not seen the hoped for rise up the table.

With the cattle at his disposal Holbrook should be sitting well entrenched within the top 8 if not the top 4. Their current position evidently shows the current gameplan is either non-existent or is just failing miserably.
Their spine is so unsettled though so perhaps their poor results should be expected.
made the same mistakes we made money is in all the wrong areas letting fogarty was a real head scratcher

Have to think Meaney heads to FB then. Who comes onto the wing Leremia?

Reimis Smith likely out for 3 months too, so there'll be a couple of new faces.

Tyran Wishart is apparently going to be playing fullback. Bellamy hasn't decided yet but he's one of the players in the mix.

Is JNik still there? Munster to FB and JN to halves... ?

Is JNik still there? Munster to FB and JN to halves... ?
They've got 2 positions to cover actually centre and FB. I have no idea who their backup players are. Do you shift Munster though?

Fifita has reportedly aggravated his MCL injury and faces another 2 - 3 weeks on the side lines

Jarrod Crokers shoulder injury will force him to miss the rest of the year, I think he will retire. Poor lad.
Really sad, probably crippled for life with it too, he dislocated his shoulder picking up the TV remote.

Raiders will medically retire him you'd have to think.

Shame because he was a genuine chance at the point scoring record if his body didn't fail him and seems like a really good bloke.

Really sad, probably crippled for life with it too, he dislocated his shoulder picking up the TV remote.

Raiders will medically retire him you'd have to think.

Shame because he was a genuine chance at the point scoring record if his body didn't fail him and seems like a really good bloke.
Yeh he was a genuine chance of getting Cameron Smiths point scoring record.

Ripper country lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Brocko
  • BroncosAlways
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Harry Sack
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • broncos4life
  • pennywisealfie
  • Waynesaurus
  • Foordy
  • Wolfie
  • Tim K
  • Battler
  • Aldo
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Allo
  • Mr Fourex
  • Rah88
  • Financeguy
  • broncsgoat
... and 25 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.