NRL Nines 2020

What the **** happened to us?

Was that 2nd penalty for offside, after she'd run nearly 20m?

I'm not watching it, I just noticed the Dragons scored first and had a feeling the Broncos were getting caned in the penalties.

I had a bad feeling when Aitken wasn't named to play.

Man Sergis is a disgusting piece of shit.

40% possession, 6-0 pens against.

But mostly terrible defence. 22 missed tackles to 3 - yuck!

Last edited:
It's sad that I probably won't watch the nrlw this year.... Because it is becoming too much like the nrl. Refs have clear criteria to carry out, and the game totally depends on them.
Those 1st 3 penalties don't happen if we were the attacking team, their is no doubt about that. And I'm sure that carried on until the scoreline became too much and now there's a few square up penalties? I can predict what the refs will do, am I a psychic?! Haha joke of an administration

I worried we wouldnt do that well in this format. Our girls generally just overpower and grind down the opposition and let Ali do her thing. They dont quite get the same opportunities to do that in this game format.

Dragons women’s team making a run for most hated team

They are the NSW team minus 3 players. Even we didn’t have that many reps in 18.

how the **** does Studdon win that? the NSWRL bias only took a couple of seasons to infect the whole thing. What a shame. Hope the girls don’t get too discouraged. Squad needs another small refresh for this season

I'm not watching it, I just noticed the Dragons scored first and had a feeling the Broncos were getting caned in the penalties.

I had a bad feeling when Aitken wasn't named to play.

She twisted her ankle pretty bad. Left us with no proper hooker. Saw this coming a mile off. Dragons are just out and out offense.

Last edited:
They wee no hope with no possession and all those penalties against in the first half. Very blatant hair pull when on the attack that was play on as well.

How awesome is this Hamiso kid? Queenslander as well, you beauty.

I'm hoping he does! I dont think much of him as a coach

O_o.gif

Active Now

• Battler
  • Alec
  • Skathen
  • Volvo Driver
  • Bronx48
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fatboy
  • westy316
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • Galah
  • Midean
  • Strop
  • Wolfie
  • theshed
  • broncsgoat
  • Justwin
  • Brotherdu
  • BroncosMan
... and 31 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.