NRL Player Movement and Rumours 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moley reporting that Moses is going to backflip and stay with the Tigers lolzzzzz

Buzz saying Moses is sticking to the Eels deal and will be released next week.

Oh no, will slothfield be right or will things change, bro?

I won't ever be able to believe in them again.

Chris McQueen to Tigers. I feel he deserves better, He should've been re-signed by the Tits

Last edited:
Ben Matulino on his way to the TigPies next year apparently. Strong indication that Captain Risky is on his way to the dogs. Solid signing.

Ben Matulino on his way to the TigPies next year apparently. Strong indication that Captain Risky is on his way to the dogs. Solid signing.
Some would say it is an improvement....

Woods & Foran both done deals at the Dogs apparently, **** they're going to have to shed a lot of cap space to sign them both, that's at least $1.5-1.7m between those two.

You'd imagine they'll have to lose Graham, Hopoate, Reynolds & Lichaa. Probably rock a spine of something like this for 2018 -

1. B.Morris
6. Foran
7. Frawley
9. Mbye

Done and dusted according to Buzz, Foran & Woods to the Dogs, Tedesco to the Rorters.

Roosters notable off-contract players -

Aidan Guerra
Daniel Tupou
Shaun Kenny-Dowall
Kane Evans
Michael Gordon
Blake Ferguson

You'd have to imagine that they're going to need to lose at least 4 of those players to fit Tedesco in, who will no doubt be on $1m a season or more. I think they'll let Gordon, Evans, Guerra & SKD go.

1. Tedesco
2. Tupou
3. Mitchell
4. Ferguson
5. Manu
6. Keary
7. Pearce
8. Waerea-Hargreaves
9. Friend (c)
10. Napa
11. Cordner
12. Aubusson
13. Taukeiaho

14. Watson
15. Liu
16. Tetevano
17. Matterson

Spooky team.

Woods & Foran both done deals at the Dogs apparently, **** they're going to have to shed a lot of cap space to sign them both, that's at least $1.5-1.7m between those two.

You'd imagine they'll have to lose Graham, Hopoate, Reynolds & Lichaa. Probably rock a spine of something like this for 2018 -

1. B.Morris
6. Foran
7. Frawley
9. Mbye

I'd love Graham here tbh.

Aidan Guerra
Daniel Tupou
Shaun Kenny-Dowall
Kane Evans
Michael Gordon
Blake Ferguson

You'd have to imagine that they're going to need to lose at least 4 of those players to fit Tedesco in, who will no doubt be on $1m a season or more. I think they'll let Gordon, Evans, Guerra & SKD go.

1. Tedesco
2. Tupou
3. Mitchell
4. Ferguson
5. Manu
6. Keary
7. Pearce
8. Waerea-Hargreaves
9. Friend (c)
10. Napa
11. Cordner
12. Aubusson
13. Taukeiaho

14. Watson
15. Liu
16. Tetevano
17. Matterson

Spooky team.

I heard Evans had already sign with the Eels.

Aidan Guerra
Daniel Tupou
Shaun Kenny-Dowall
Kane Evans
Michael Gordon
Blake Ferguson

1. Tedesco
2. Tupou
3. Mitchell
4. Ferguson
5. Manu
6. Keary
7. Pearce
8. Waerea-Hargreaves
9. Friend (c)
10. Napa
11. Cordner
12. Aubusson
13. Taukeiaho

14. Watson
15. Liu
16. Tetevano
17. Matterson

Spooky team.
Michael Gordon won't be re-signed
Reports Guerra has been courted by the tits and cowboys
Eels will buy Evans

Jeez, swapping out Graham for Woods. What a riot. Woods is garbage. Graham might be an ear muncher, but least the bloke tries. Woods is lazy and soft.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Dash
  • Midean
  • Sproj
  • Cavalo
  • Adammacca
  • BruiserMk1
  • Gaz
  • IceWorks
  • FACTHUNT
  • johnny plath
  • westy316
  • Xzei
  • Matheos
  • KateBroncos1812
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
  • Broncorob
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.